Who wants to befriend a fat guy?

Replies

• evanblove
    evanblove Posts: 82 Member
    edited July 2019
    Jumping back on the MFP wagon. Hopefully I can stay on for the whole ride this time. It's now going to be a longer ride than the last few attempts since I've moved farther away from my goal weight (about 90 lbs to go). Here's to moving forward!

Can't figure out how to add you as a friend. Friend me if you know how.
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    You don't lose 103 pounds without the first 2, so YAY, You! BTW, you had me with your profile pic - big hockey fan, here! I'm in! :p I am coming back to MFP after years away - plus a bunch of those stupid life changes that kick your butt and throw you off your game. So, with a little more than 60 to my goal, I'm recommitting. Had a lot of success with MFP before and expect to do so again - you will, too!
  • Sunflowez123
    Sunflowez123 Posts: 13 Member
    You can add me..looking for new friends for support and motivation!!
  • Me4now2Day
    Me4now2Day Posts: 56 Member
    You can add me!
  • carol_shantz
    carol_shantz Posts: 68 Member
    You can add me
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Thank you all for adding me!!! Anyone else? I can bribe you with money, but.......you know.......I ain't got any!

What else you got then? I'm open to bribery :D:p
  • Jedikenji85
    Jedikenji85 Posts: 30 Member
    Feel free to add me. I have about 80 pounds to lose and could use some support and a few accountability buddies. :)
  • Wildchildx1289
    Wildchildx1289 Posts: 19 Member
    Feel free to add me... :) I need someone to help keep me on track.
  • durhammfp
    durhammfp Posts: 493 Member
    I don't know if I can keep you accountable but add me, and that way you can see my diary if you want. I had 50 lbs to lose and am down about 40 now.
  • Anabirgite
    Anabirgite Posts: 501 Member
    Being a former pro athlete I bet you will enjoy the challenges. Check those out for a little more incentive and chance to showcase your personality. I am assuming since you are a MacDonald you are naturally sarcastic as is my MacDonald family .
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Even if were a Hurricanes fan?
  • kroberts2039
    kroberts2039 Posts: 3 Member
    New to MFP, need all the friends I can get. Also used to be an athlete, now just a fat Mum 🤣
    Feel free to add me as a friend- I haven't quite figured out how to do that yet...
  • theobaldpw
    theobaldpw Posts: 8 Member
    I will be your mate and help you out, so long as you help me out - I would be happy to loose 99lb - 45kg, but for you I'll go to 102lb 46.3kg keen?
  • davemacdonald31
    davemacdonald31 Posts: 196 Member
    Anabirgite wrote: »
    Being a former pro athlete I bet you will enjoy the challenges. Check those out for a little more incentive and chance to showcase your personality. I am assuming since you are a MacDonald you are naturally sarcastic as is my MacDonald family .

Nah.....I'm not sarcastic at all..........
  • davemacdonald31
    davemacdonald31 Posts: 196 Member
    Thank you all for adding me!!! Anyone else? I can bribe you with money, but.......you know.......I ain't got any!

I've been told that I have a good sized.........house.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

I've been told that I have a good sized.........house.

Awesome.. sign the deeds over and I'm all yours. :p
    jk 😁, friend me if you want, I'm not a great friend tbh, the time difference makes it hard for me to always respond straight away. I'm Australian
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

I'm open to bribery

giphy.gif

• Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Sounds awesome! I'm happy to join you on your journey. :)
  • RichieD2601
    RichieD2601 Posts: 19 Member
    Sent you a request
  • kimondo666
    kimondo666 Posts: 194 Member
    dude, this is site for fat ppl xd