On Day 7 but saying hello again for the 439490384980th time :)

Options
Hey all! I'm no stranger to MFP. I lost 40 lbs with this app back in 2012, when I was in my 20's. I got comfortable that I could always just lose it again and slowly it creeped back up on me - so here I am again. I'm doing this for myself, but also for my fiancé who has been diagnosed with S4 Liver Cirrhosis. We are currently doing a weight loss challenge and doing a WFPB (Whole Food Plant Based) lifestyle in an effort to try and either slow down the progression or reverse it. I just want her to know she's not on her own when she's kicking *kitten* out there, so I'm kicking *kitten* with her!

So needless to say, I am making this post because I could sure use some motivation to keep me going.

Feel free to add me if you need someone who is quirky, nerdy and just all-around crazy in your corner motivating you! :)

Replies

• latinavegana
    latinavegana Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Did not know you couldn't say certain words on here...so replace kitten up there with *peach emoji* !
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome back. I am sorry to hear about your fiance. I wish you both the best with the prognosis and your weight loss.