Dates

Options

Replies

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    I’m only there to do my workout.
    This is something which should be respected. And sometimes I think it sucks to bother someone when they’re focusing on something else. I never know whether it’s sane or not to interrupt someone. Sometimes maybe you have to be the predator if you can’t look away. and then accept the rejection.

I’m not comfortable with the word “predator” in this context.

Just don’t interrupt a workout and really don’t interrupt a lifting set. But if you want to smile and be friendly, see what happens.

Don’t approach women in a secluded parking lot, don’t block them in on equipment, etc. You know all this.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Made some Dates stuffed with Pecans and Bleu Cheese and wrapped in Bacon for a BBQ last Saturday. Everyone loved them.
    3zskveobfju8.png

mmmmmm
  • dlbohl1991
    dlbohl1991 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    There is a dating site for that. I want to say it is called fitness singles or something of that sort. Looking for love on MFP will lead to disaster. Multiple times over. Sometimes even when you aren't looking for it you'll fall victim to someone's charm. I highly warn against it. Good luck to you!
    Personal experience?
  • dlbohl1991
    Options
    Where are all the cranks saying don’t talk to me in the gym, I’m only there to do my workout.

Do you get hit in a lot?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    dlbohl1991 wrote: »
    Where are all the cranks saying don’t talk to me in the gym, I’m only there to do my workout.

Do you get hit in a lot?
    No actually, never
  • dlbohl1991
    Options

Do you get hit in a lot?
    No actually, never
    I really hope you don’t take that personally
  • dlbohl1991
    Options
    I’ve run into that too but not on here
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

Do you get hit in a lot?
    No actually, never
    I really hope you don’t take that personally
    No, not at all.
  • dlbohl1991
    Options
    Good lol seems kind of ironic given the thread but you do seem like a pretty down to earth awesome person and just a side note I realize hitting on women at the gym is a bad idea lol number one most women sweating their “kitten” off probably don’t feel attractive and number two it’s common sense they’re not there for that
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options

I met my wife at the gym...or I should say that was the first place I saw her. I worked at a package store selling beer at the time and she would also come in there a few times per week...and then it was like, "hey...we go to the same gym." Things grew organically from there, but we didn't actually start dating for about a year.
  • MohsenSALAH
    MohsenSALAH Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Good lol seems kind of ironic given the thread but you do seem like a pretty down to earth awesome person and just a side note I realize hitting on women at the gym is a bad idea lol number one most women sweating their “kitten” off probably don’t feel attractive and number two it’s common sense they’re not there for that

Just try to avoid girls in gym while they are holding dumbbells or barbells LOL u could get injured pretty badly 😂😂

Just kidding
  • dlbohl1991
    Options
    Very true haha so the women on this thread should fill men in on what they do to let men know they’re open to conversation or not in the gym lol that way we can be safe out there it’s for a good cause
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    Very true haha so the women on this thread should fill men in on what they do to let men know they’re open to conversation or not in the gym lol that way we can be safe out there it’s for a good cause

Ha! that would be the equivalent of a dating "game genie"

oc7xom897xwa.jpg