Replies

• SuzOh
    SuzOh Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Back and belly fat. The end.
  • gzmt99
    gzmt99 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Not being able to wear some clothes because they would make me look fatter.
  • hixa30
    hixa30 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Putting on socks, cutting toe nails. Anyone had to unzip their pants to put their socks on?
  • ldowdesw
    ldowdesw Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Shooting pains randomly shooting through my knees, stopping me in my tracks.
  • lg013
    lg013 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Having to unbutton my pants at the end of the day Bc they’d gotten too tight!
  • liaoverbrook
    liaoverbrook Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    the sobbing-don't touch me-dont look at me-dont speak to me- breakdown when the pair of jeans dont fit when you're meant to be going out with your boyfriend on your anniversary
  • therealislandgirl
    therealislandgirl Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. Jeans can be so hard to fit!!!
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    acid reflux! since I changed my diet completely and lost almost 60 lbs, it is GONE!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I definitely haven't missed all the extra worries, such as...

~ will I need a seat belt extender on the plane?
    ~ will my body overflow the arms of my chair in this movie theater, job interview, etc?
    ~ how can I position myself strategically so I appear less fat in this photograph?
  • lauragreenbaum
    lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    My stomach getting in the way when I tie my shoes
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    My fiancé's genuine concern over my health, which makes me feel bad about the fact that I cause him worry. We are getting married next month and planning for a family eventually, and yesterday he admitted to googling pregnancy health and said he'd be uncomfortably stressed with me being pregnant at this weight due to health risks to both me and the baby.
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,531 Member
    Options
    My stomach getting in the way when I tie my shoes

@lauragreenbaum Damn, I didn't even realise I am not having to hold my breath now to tie my shoes!!!
  • njenn86
    njenn86 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Being unsafe on an airplane by not doing up my seatbelt because I'm too mortified to ask for a seatbelt extender. Belly apron.