Help please

Options
2 things. 1. Once ‘you’ complete your diary on a daily basis it’s comes up on mine with say 69.5 - you will reach this goal in 5 weeks. Next day comes up with the same thing ...... you will reach this goal in 5 weeks And so on and so on.Certainly motivating but why does it push it out that far? I get there is a disclaimer there as well. 2nd When I started this five weeks ago my first goal was to lose 4 kg which I have achieved. I would now like to lose three more. And then maintain. When I went into my profile and error message of sorts came up saying that if I changed there then I would lose all my other information. Can someone please enlighten me on this? And is there a place in the app where I could track my second goal?

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,138 Member
    Options
    You won't lose all your information, it will just change your calorie and macro targets based on the new goal, which is fine.

The 5 week thing is just a pointless exercise based on eating and burning the same thing for 5 weeks, which few people are actually doing, so I wouldn't worry about that.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    The 5 week projection is fluff. Do I find it motivating? Heck, yeah. I consider it a little "atta girl". ☺
  • smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    The 5 week projection is fluff. Do I find it motivating? Heck, yeah. I consider it a little "atta girl". ☺

Yep! I don't put stock in it at all, but the silly part of me is like "Yeah, gold star baby! On the right track!"