Not new! (100 lb loss maintained)- Looking for accountability!

Options
Lost and maintained 100 lbs lost for 10 years now, and have been working out every since the first day... so definitely not new to this. Ive been on MFP for many years and track to maintain, but never got to my final goal. Since then Ive had 2 children.

I lost the pregnancy weight with my first, but am having more difficulty staying focused after baby #2. My body took the back burner through a lot of medical issues and NICU/ICU stays and serious medical (congenital heart defect) issues last year. So I told myself once things settled, Id get more serious. However, I keep losing my focus. I also find breastfeeding makes my appetite insane. Im currently working on weaning so Im hoping thatll help my appetite be more normal once we're done (second baby is now over 1 year old).

In the mean time, I need accountability! This is how Ive succeeded before. Having my diary closed and hidden isnt helping me, so I plan to make it viewable to friends like before (a LONG time ago I closed it haha).

Please add!

Replies

• Me4now2Day
    Me4now2Day Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the baby! That’s amazing you lost and maintained 100 pounds! You can do this. Feel free to add me, I don’t know how to add friends.
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring! Hope all goes well I will add you seeing we are Canadians