Junk Food Confessions

Options
bingefreeaubree
bingefreeaubree Posts: 220 Member
I recently saw this video and it made me laugh since I can totally relate. It's nice to know that everyone has an inner food junkie within them :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArIBftSOZDI

Replies

• bingefreeaubree
    Options
    It's funny that when I go nuts with food it's on things that aren't even that terrible for you. Likeee I ate a whole big container of Stonyfield Banilla yogurt before. Craziness haha.
  • karlahere
    karlahere Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I could raze through a bag of caramel popcorn while watching the telly. Then I lie down, feel guilty and cry.
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I love Jenna Marbles :laugh:

But man oh man can I relate to some of that. Except for the Chinese/pizza thing - never been a really big takeaway person.

Her relationship with cookies, however...*guilty smile*
  • Where_Have_You_Been37
    Options
    Brussel Sprouts, Kale, and Milano cookies are my guilty pleasure lol
  • 32sami
    32sami Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine has a mug that say "inside there's a skinny woman screaming to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies." lol
  • karlahere
    karlahere Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine has a mug that say "inside there's a skinny woman screaming to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies." lol
    Awesome quote! That should totally go on a shirt. :)
  • bingefreeaubree
    Options
    Hahahaha that is funny!!
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    caramel
  • alexandriapatton
    alexandriapatton Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    DARK CHOCOLATE
  • bepeejaye
    bepeejaye Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    McVities Ginger Nut Biscuits, Cadbury Fruit N' Nut Chocolate, Sweet Potato Chips
  • rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Crisps. My biggest weakness. I love savoury snacks even more than chocolate and cookies!