Weight loss-calorie counting only?

Options
2»

Replies

• Moxiemama5678
    Moxiemama5678 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for all of your responses! I’ve lost 4 lbs so far since tracking faithfully. I’m excited to get to lose the next 65 lbs!
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    I do eat much healthier now and exercise 6/wk, but yep..CICO is the ticket. Before getting on MFP a week ago, I logged everything by writing it in a notebook. I have never believed in fad diets. 60 lbs dropped so far.
  • TheRealSlim_Shelly
    TheRealSlim_Shelly Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    When I was in 20s that's all I did. Back then you bought calorie books! I have always gained weight easily but that's how I controlled my weight. I then piled it on with work stress & went to local class with a neighbour (Slimming World) after having my kids I've done WW. Worked but I've gained with age & struggling to get it off. Using MFP, on advice of PT at gym, to compare calories & nutrients to WW points & see if I can tweek choices for my age. I suspect I'm eating too much sugar in my food.

Yes!! The calorie books!!!!!!! The OG of MFP. My math skills were so much better then! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• bemyyfriend0918
    bemyyfriend0918 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    138lbs with calorie counting! I love the variety it gives me. Some days you just NEED a chocolate chip cookie and calorie counting lets me have that flexibility.