Hey. Has this app been helpful to you?

hvnctzn
hvnctzn Posts: 1 Member
Have you reached your goal using this app?

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Yes
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,465 Member
    I haven’t reached my goal weight yet but I have lost 48 pounds so far. It is a great app.
  • dimasfavi
    dimasfavi Posts: 1 Member
    Yes! It helps to track my calories and my macros
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Within 10 lbs of it!
  • spence13e
    spence13e Posts: 9 Member
    I started counting calories two months ago. I am well ahead of schedule. It's definitely doing what I ask of it, as long as I hold up my end.
  • sytchequeen
    sytchequeen Posts: 526 Member
    yes. and consistently using it has allowed me to stay there
  • Putdownthatchip
    Putdownthatchip Posts: 3 Member
    I'm 125 pounds down thanks to this MFP! It's been a while since I've been there though. You all feel free to add me.
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Yes! It’s been extremely helpful! Since I log my water, it helps by reminding me to drink more water. Because I am committed to tracking everything I put in my mouth, it keeps me honest to myself. Also, that helps me make conscious food decisions.
  • SeannyB
    SeannyB Posts: 17 Member
    Yes, because of the database it has on food. The exercise tracker isn't totally needed for me since I do minimal cardio. It certainly keeps my calories and macros consistent.
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    I've learned a ton, and using what I've learned I dropped 35 pounds already.

Plus the community is so supportive and helpful and kind.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    I used the app for two days and loathed it...but I've successfully maintained 120+ weight loss over six years now by using the full website daily.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Yes I love this site. Not reached goal yet but I know I will.
  • MohsenSALAH
    MohsenSALAH Posts: 182 Member
    This is the best app when it comes to fitness field 🙏🔥
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    I’m still working on my final goal, but this is the most that I’ve ever lost. It’s like any other tool though, you have to use it.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    I love this app. I've only been here 5 weeks and have a long journey ahead of me. That said, I'm very happy with my progress so far and have met some really great people.
  • cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 668 Member
    edited July 2019
    Yes- I'm about halfway to my goal and it's really helped me to stay on track. It helps much more if you add friends and use the forums. I really don't have any support from anywhere else - home, friends, etc.

• gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    I lost 98 lbs in a year while using this app exclusively to track my food intake. I love MFP!
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    I used the app for two days and loathed it...but I've successfully maintained 120+ weight loss over six years now by using the full website daily.

I prefer the food diary on the app, pretty indifferent to the other features between the two.
  • RageKage78
    RageKage78 Posts: 7 Member
    So far so good. The food diary definitely keeps you mindful of what you're eating. So far I've kept my food journal private but my exercise log public. Having the likes and encouragements when I post a workout makes me look forward to the next one. Good job to everyone who has posted their success stories and progress, and good luck to everyone working toward their goals!