Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Celebrity Crush?

1111213141517»

Replies

• irishiwasfitteririshiwasfitter Posts: 547Member Member Posts: 547Member Member
    Matty Healy and Rami Malek are my top two but I also like Zac Efron and 80’s Nik Kershaw especially in the video for The Riddle 😍
  • DonutEatThatDonutEatThat Posts: 1,325Member Member Posts: 1,325Member Member
    vbmrh62bx9vv.png
    I have a super crush on Dan Fogler and Alison Sudol.
  • amorfati601070amorfati601070 Posts: 1,243Member Member Posts: 1,243Member Member
    Matty Healy and Rami Malek are my top two but I also like Zac Efron and 80’s Nik Kershaw especially in the video for The Riddle 😍

I have a man crush on Rami. Love his voice and eyes
  • irishiwasfitteririshiwasfitter Posts: 547Member Member Posts: 547Member Member

He is beautiful!

My friend looks like him and I have a massive crush on him but he’s all the way in Florida 😂
  • amorfati601070amorfati601070 Posts: 1,243Member Member Posts: 1,243Member Member

He is beautiful!

My friend looks like him and I have a massive crush on him but he’s all the way in Florida 😂

Mr Robot season 4 is giving me a reason to live.
  • Sweet_Pea15Sweet_Pea15 Posts: 212Member Member Posts: 212Member Member
    h1k40ivlkl1l.jpg
    Ryan Reynolds..he is a beautiful man but mostly just his sense of humor 😍❤