Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Celebrity Crush?

145791020

Replies

  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Posts: 15,450Member Member Posts: 15,450Member Member
    Q: How much fun would she be?
    A: A Lot !


    b01f58ee0a54b1c952d4af6f81ee6111.jpg
  • BasedGawd412BasedGawd412 Posts: 325Member Member Posts: 325Member Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Donnell Blaylock Jr.

    OMG. Never heard of him but he’s fine AF

    BACK OFF! He's mine! 😄

    He’s yours! I was just admiring. Lol.

    Because you got me 😝
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,652Member Member Posts: 4,652Member Member
    This_far wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    Morena Baccarin
    f2xhj7hhxb6t.jpg

    idk who she is but wow

    She Co starred on a sci fi show Firefly . Also in Deadpool and the V reboot.
    Oh my gosh. That’s Inara!
  • nooshi713nooshi713 Posts: 3,732Member Member Posts: 3,732Member Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Donnell Blaylock Jr.

    OMG. Never heard of him but he’s fine AF

    BACK OFF! He's mine! 😄

    He’s yours! I was just admiring. Lol.

    Because you got me 😝

    That’s right! 😘
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Posts: 2,504Member Member Posts: 2,504Member Member
    Hill Harper
    harper-cropped.jpg
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Posts: 2,504Member Member Posts: 2,504Member Member
    Kofi Siriboe
    4909d340994d63f116f085e1f7e96c56.jpg
  • CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,448Member Member Posts: 1,448Member Member
    6w28lfbpi594.jpeg
    Give me all the Scarlet Witch 😂

    Goodness yes, she’s such a beauty
  • CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,448Member Member Posts: 1,448Member Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Hill Harper
    harper-cropped.jpg

    Mmmhmm :love:
  • JeBeBuJeBeBu Posts: 258Member Member Posts: 258Member Member
    b7l9kmq1a60s.png

    "The red ones are more gooder to me because they taste like berries!" (Haribo gummy bears commercial)

    Yes...I am THAT big of a dork!!
  • mermaidsgravemermaidsgrave Posts: 99Member Member Posts: 99Member Member
    Or thecreekman on Instagram. He’s perfection in male form lol (I think I definitely have a type) 541bk8s45e5g.jpeg
  • DWBalboaDWBalboa Posts: 27,050Member Member Posts: 27,050Member Member
    fgvuvdwiw1sd.jpg

    OH and...

    I have no idea who she is but I am crushing hard!
  • mermaidsgravemermaidsgrave Posts: 99Member Member Posts: 99Member Member
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    fgvuvdwiw1sd.jpg

    OH and...

    I have no idea who she is but I am crushing hard!

    That’s Christina Hendricks

  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Posts: 2,504Member Member Posts: 2,504Member Member
    Zachary Kiesch
    14184312_533039026906178_341197585262420332_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQlSRmm85u3Kg5eMpN0s6eLhjc7WUYIaL9Upn3mRZWt_B0eoSEfAF3lBR_F8FuRuzlE&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=892d8fe09a1ce937d9bdef8cca863dbe&oe=5DEB1BE5
  • seltzermint555seltzermint555 Posts: 9,930Member Member Posts: 9,930Member Member
    This thread has been so incredibly interesting to me!! I always felt like most people with celebrity crushes seemed to like the really obvious & stereotypical ones like Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie, Chris Hemsworth, Brad Pitt (dating myself a little since these aren't super current).

    But this thread shows so much VARIETY! Wow.
  • kevinflemming1982kevinflemming1982 Posts: 159Member Member Posts: 159Member Member
    This thread has been so incredibly interesting to me!! I always felt like most people with celebrity crushes seemed to like the really obvious & stereotypical ones like Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie, Chris Hemsworth, Brad Pitt (dating myself a little since these aren't super current).

    But this thread shows so much VARIETY! Wow.
    Quite a few will go for the flavour of the month, the most popular person in the news/films/TV shows or who has the most exposure in popular culture at any particular time. Hence why everyone went crazy for Emilia Clarke, when GoT became popular. Same with Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston and Scarlett Johansson because of the Marvel films.

    But as you say, there is a huge difference with tastes, ranging from obvious to not, old to new. I also find it interesting to see such diversity. Shows just how different we all really are!
  • nooshi713nooshi713 Posts: 3,732Member Member Posts: 3,732Member Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Zachary Kiesch
    14184312_533039026906178_341197585262420332_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQlSRmm85u3Kg5eMpN0s6eLhjc7WUYIaL9Upn3mRZWt_B0eoSEfAF3lBR_F8FuRuzlE&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=892d8fe09a1ce937d9bdef8cca863dbe&oe=5DEB1BE5

    Yes please
Sign In or Register to comment.