Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Is there something wrong with this?

nghevonnenghevonne Posts: 2Member, Premium Member Posts: 2Member, Premium Member
Hi all

I am confused with the 2 data here. From macro chart, I have exceeded my protein goal but on the main frame it shows I have balance "protein" to hit. Does anyone has similar issue?

Replies

• nghevonnenghevonne Posts: 2Member, Premium Member Posts: 2Member, Premium Member
    Sorry I cant seem to attach the pics here!
  • vanvandykevanvandyke Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    Make sure you are looking at 'Day View' and not 'Week view', etc.
  • 33gail3333gail33 Posts: 224Member Member Posts: 224Member Member
    Depending on what your calorie total is for the day your percentage of protein could be higher on the graph, but you are still under your target grams for the day.
  • cmriversidecmriverside Posts: 28,689Member Member Posts: 28,689Member Member
    The graph may be per meal, i.e. what you've already eaten today versus your total goal.
  • AnnPT77AnnPT77 Posts: 12,159Member Member Posts: 12,159Member Member
    The phone app and web app round values a little bit differently, so it's possible to have a gram or three-ish difference in the totals on the phone app and the web app. Could that be what you're seeing? If so, don't worry about it: You're close enough.
  • nowine4menowine4me Posts: 3,956Member, Premium Member Posts: 3,956Member, Premium Member
    Or because added exercise gave you more protein.
  • hotel4dogshotel4dogs Posts: 72Member Member Posts: 72Member Member
    nowine4me wrote: »
    Or because added exercise gave you more protein.

This.
    My target protein for the day is 90 grams but on big exercise days MFP ups it to 125 or so.