Looking for some active friends

Good morning!πŸ˜‰, I’m going through a hard period of trying to gain muscle in place of fat and could use all the encouragement I can get. Friend who are supportive and have your back and the same in return. I’m 37, height 5’9 and lost some weight which I don’t care to much about at this point. My journey started back in March and I’ve been making pretty good progress but still have a long ways to go. Would love some friends who are devoted to there goals and supportive of others as I would be to you. Feel free to add if your looking for the same πŸ˜‰.

Replies

• Rachallene
    Rachallene Posts: 4 Member
    Hi there! I'm trying to get back in shape after just destroying my body with laziness and junk food. I was fit for so long, and now I'm the furthest thing from it. I want to get back in shape and could use supportive friends. I'm currently focused on getting my eating under control, and after a couple week's of success, will add in walking daily. I know it's simple, but if I have too many goals, I lose focus. Anyway, I'd be happy to team up and cheer ya on! If you're interested in being friends with someone who is struggling to get the ball rolling, but sure does want to, hit me up. :)
  • beebva4
    beebva4 Posts: 130 Member
    @bodyofartsandmuscle I'll add ya! I need a good group of friends on here to help motivate and push me towards my goals. Which seem so far away, I am just now starting over!
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Interesting πŸ‘πŸΎ
  • SeannyB
    SeannyB Posts: 17 Member
    Hey! I'm super active with Powerlifting 3 times a week and walking my 3 dogs everyday. I'd love an active friend! It's just nice when someone gets excited for you when you do the thing!
  • spells1977
    spells1977 Posts: 146 Member
    Hiya. I'm very active so please feel free to add me 😊
  • effervescent11
    effervescent11 Posts: 39 Member
    I spend too much time on here, so feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • beebva4
    beebva4 Posts: 130 Member
    I hope y'all dont mind me adding those who have said to add them on this thread! I too am looking for some friends! πŸ˜„
  • Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
    I am active on here with an open diary. I have lost 60lbs and have started strength training and cardio to tone up as I continue with the weight loss. Feel free to add :)