Game changed

Ya’ll these things are amazing! 1 carb for 23 chips. They taste amazing

Replies

• Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Yeah, but 150 calories for 28 grams. Carbs aren't the issue here, those calories make these things far from "guilt free."
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    I'll pass.
  • smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    They are pretty tasty, but yeah, 150 calories is tough.
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    edited July 2019
    Cool, I will try them. I've been looking for low carb, high calorie foods! I have trouble getting my calories in almost everyday. I asked for suggestions on the low carb group on here, and the best one was fat bombs. But would love a savory snack that's high cal.

If you're watching carbs, you should join the Low Carber Daily Forum group on here!

I have to cut carbs due to an illness and have very little appetite since cutting carbs and upping fat and protein.

Every night I am forcing calories with meats, eggs, or fat bombs just to reach my minimum calorie goal.
  • smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    edited July 2019
    When I was watching my carbs a while back, I found Moon Cheese. It's basically freeze-dried cheese hunks, but they are really tasty! Kind of pricey IMO, but if you're missing crunchy snacks (which I did while I was low carbing it), they're awesome!

They sell them at most grocery stores I think, and on Amazon too.

205oe1qay056.jpg
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    When I was watching my carbs a while back, I found Moon Cheese. It's basically freeze-dried cheese hunks, but they are really tasty! Kind of pricey IMO, but if you're missing crunchy snacks (which I did while I was low carbing it), they're awesome!

They sell them at most grocery stores I think, and on Amazon too.

205oe1qay056.jpg

I forgot about these, I see them sold in the Starbucks stores, but have never purchased. I might have to try them!!