Gneedfitness

Options
Hello everyone! Welcome to the struggle.lol
Tell me, am I the only one who eats under 1100 cal a day, low carb, clean eating. Puts portions on the scale AND hit the gym hard.. = NO weight loss.. ugg.
I will not give up but it's not motivating to work so hard for zip. 🙁 any advice would be great.

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    You should probably eat more. Eating less than 1100 calories a day and working out isn't conducive to good healthy habits. Add some more calories and I bet you'll notice a change
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I eat very low carb, for medical issues. I eat about 97% clean eating (no processed foods, no eating out), and I workout 4-5 days a week, (20-35 minutes light-medium) cardio, (10-20 minutes light) strength training.

I am female; I try to consume 1400-1600 calories a day. Been at this one month, and have lost about 9 inches off the biggest part of my stomach.

I suggest you up your caloric intake to lose weight. Especially eating low carb. If cutting carbs, getting in enough fats and proteins is vital. Eating that low of calories, you're sabotaging yourself.