shakeology review?

Options
Ok, so for the last 2 years I have been trying shakeology (not faithfully, but I have been). I tried Chocolate, vegan strawberry, vegan chocolate... Now I've tried the new vanilla and someone dared me to try the Greenberry.. and my favorite drink is now the greenberry with almond milk and a tablespoon of the chocolate, OMG it's great... Until now, I've not been a fan of the taste, but I love everything it has for me as far as nutrients and vitamins... Just wanted to share this with ya'll because now I'm hooked on the flavor I was scared to try!

Replies

• MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    hate greenberry just couldn't do it lol.....but the chocolate I can do the only thing I don't like is how they got thicker when sitting
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I got the chocolate and I have a hard time with it. I have used many different recipes and still can't deal with the taste. I'm thinking maybe I should try a different kind, but can't do it now financially.
  • alannalemon
    alannalemon Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i love shakeology!! i like all except the vegan tropical, it just tastes too chalky to me... although my sister like the vegan tropical. i just feel so healthy after i drink it! but in the interest of full disclosure, i am a beachbody coach, but i am kind of what they call a "discount coach"... i signed up to get my shakeology for super cheap :)
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    i signed up to get my shakeology for super cheap :)

If I were drinking something right now, it would totally be squirting out my nose laughing at this statement.

Since when is the cost of my weekly groceries "super cheap" for a bag of powder? I used to be a "coach" before it was all about padding the wallets of the participants, so I know what it costs as a "coach."

As far as the taste of the stuff...I thought every flavor was rancid except for the chocolate, yet for me, I had to mix the chocolate with milk and PB. Mixing it with water was also disgusting.

I get better nutrition from eating real food anyway.
  • alannalemon
    alannalemon Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    haha well, i think it is super cheap because i used to buy a number of supplements including Camu-Camu powder, rose hips, suma, gingko, etc. and the 16 supplements i used to buy would cost me about $400-450 a month. granted, i know $4/shake seems like a lot but when i would make my own, it ran me about $12 a smoothie. maybe $90/month isn't super cheap, but I was talking about it in comparison to the $400ish a month I used to spend + the time it took me to go to the vitamin store and get all my supplements. it is also a %25 discount from the regular price, so i feel like i am getting a good deal :wink:
  • arielkaylou
    arielkaylou Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    i signed up to get my shakeology for super cheap :)

If I were drinking something right now, it would totally be squirting out my nose laughing at this statement.

Since when is the cost of my weekly groceries "super cheap" for a bag of powder? I used to be a "coach" before it was all about padding the wallets of the participants, so I know what it costs as a "coach."

As far as the taste of the stuff...I thought every flavor was rancid except for the chocolate, yet for me, I had to mix the chocolate with milk and PB. Mixing it with water was also disgusting.

I get better nutrition from eating real food anyway.

I quit coaching about a year ago because everywhere I turned, it was people trying to get me to buy this/buy that. Nobody would "help," I found my new coach family and they spoke to me for about 6 months before I ever even signed up for a TBB account again. The greedy people really have ruined the coaching fun.