11 Week Weight Loss Challenge (7/22 - 10/7)

Options
kcthatsme
kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
Hi! My name is Kristen and I have been the host of 29 long term weight loss challenges, here on MFP, and now it's time to get ready for the next one! This new challenge is "Working on My Change..." and goes for 11 weeks. It is from July 22 to October 7. Our weigh ins will be on Mondays (closing each week at noon CA time and re-opening every Thursday). You can weigh in early also (Thursday – Sunday) so our first weigh in starts today!

I'm a really informal host. The group will be pretty easy going, with a great mix of people posting and supporting each other along our weight loss journey. We won't have pressure either! Just accountability.

The topics we have are:

Motivational Quotes!
What You Do That Can Help Others...
NSVs
Exercise!
Articles and Videos
I'm Grateful For...
This and That
Mini Goals
Before and During our MFP Journey!
Food!

You don't have to participate in anything but the weigh ins, if you don't want to.

If you'd like to join, please go to:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/133462-working-on-my-change

Would you please post here also that you are going to join? That way this thread will bump up and be seen easily by others. Thanks!

Welcome to our challenge!

Kristen

P.S. Our group will only be public for a short time, for the privacy of the members.

Replies

• kcthatsme
    Options
    No one?
  • beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I'm already enrolled in a couple of other challenges, but I'll gladly to give you a bump. Good luck! :)
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Best organized challenge on MFP. Can't wait to get started. Thanks for running another one.
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    I'm already enrolled in a couple of other challenges, but I'll gladly to give you a bump. Good luck! :)

Thanks!
  • zimborunner
    zimborunner Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I'm in....really need some motivation and kick-up-the-wazoo to get back on track :)

Looking forward to it!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    carolemack wrote: »
    I'm in! Best organized challenge on MFP. Can't wait to get started. Thanks for running another one.
    Agreed!!
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I'm in for another challenge, I've done loads that you have organised Kristen, and I can recommend them as they are super supportive and helpful. I love the way everyone is always pulling for each each other.
  • cyoka13
    cyoka13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Thank you!
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I’m in..was just waiting until I post my weight on Monday!
  • tcromp
    tcromp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Could use the connection with others.
  • gjet3168
    gjet3168 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • Nayghtymuffin
    Nayghtymuffin Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in if that’s ok.
    Started last Monday on MFP.
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in if that’s ok.
    Started last Monday on MFP.

Everyone’s welcome. This is a great challenge with great people.

• holdthefries
    holdthefries Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    looking forward to the challenge! thanks @kcthatme
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    this is a well run challenge. "try it, you'll like it."
  • landryferguson
    landryferguson Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • magnificentkaren
    magnificentkaren Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    kcthatsme wrote: »
    Hi! My name is Kristen and I have been the host of 29 long term weight loss challenges, here on MFP, and now it's time to get ready for the next one! This new challenge is "Working on My Change..." and goes for 11 weeks. It is from July 22 to October 7. Our weigh ins will be on Mondays (closing each week at noon CA time and re-opening every Thursday). You can weigh in early also (Thursday – Sunday) so our first weigh in starts today!

I'm a really informal host. The group will be pretty easy going, with a great mix of people posting and supporting each other along our weight loss journey. We won't have pressure either! Just accountability.

The topics we have are:

Motivational Quotes!
    NSVs
    Exercise!
    Articles and Videos
    I'm Grateful For...
    This and That
    Mini Goals
    Food!

You don't have to participate in anything but the weigh ins, if you don't want to.

Would you please post here also that you are going to join? That way this thread will bump up and be seen easily by others. Thanks!

Kristen

P.S. Our group will only be public for a short time, for the privacy of the members.
    kcthatsme wrote: »

The topics we have are:

Motivational Quotes!
    NSVs
    Exercise!
    Articles and Videos
    I'm Grateful For...
    This and That
    Mini Goals
    Food!

Kristen

• magnificentkaren
    magnificentkaren Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’ve been on MFP for years and have never checked out the “Community” or joined a challenge. I do believe Inwill begin with this one! Thanks!!
  • USAFProud
    USAFProud Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    This sounds like exactly what I NEED.
    I’m in!!