Bariatric patients-friends wanted

Options
Hi MFP. I'm almost 4 months post op from gastric sleeve surgery on 4/2/19. My heaviest was 302 and I'm currently at 230. I could use some support and connect with others that are on similar journeys.
My eating consists of a keto/paleo lifestyle now but I'm struggling at times when stress arises and I want candy or heavily sugared up drinks.
Feel free to add me and send a message if you wish. Looking for all kinds of friends

Replies

• Me4now2Day
    Me4now2Day Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I would like to message you but don’t know how. Can you send me a message so I can reply please. Thank you.
  • Mystical_Mari
    Mystical_Mari Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've tried adding you but it won't let me. Your profile is set to private so that may be it?
    lschodosh wrote: »
    I would like to message you but don’t know how. Can you send me a message so I can reply please. Thank you.

• Pamela_Sue
    Pamela_Sue Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Hi. Wanted to suggest clicking on 'Groups' in the blue bar above, then searching for 'Gastric'. You will find many gastric sleeve groups that you can also join. Best of luck to you!
  • Mystical_Mari
    Mystical_Mari Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    pjshawley wrote: »
    Hi. Wanted to suggest clicking on 'Groups' in the blue bar above, then searching for 'Gastric'. You will find many gastric sleeve groups that you can also join. Best of luck to you!

Thank you so much! I will do just that now.