Anyone doing intermittent fasting

Options
That is it . I just wondered what experiences ppl have of IF...

Replies

• kellyswimmer
    kellyswimmer Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I am. I only eat between 11 and 7pm. Mainly two meals a day. I am often up at 4am but now dont need to eat until 11am.
  • Losingweightforgood2019
    Options
    My window IF 23:1
    I am also OMAD😉
  • PoesiaSagrada
    PoesiaSagrada Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    8am to 3pm Mon-Thu. My body loves it.
  • GoddessNatalia
    GoddessNatalia Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just started on Monday July 15th. I am really surprised on how easy it is. NO more sugar cravings! I do 16/8. stop eatting at 8pm until 12pm. I am also a mother of 4.
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing everyone. In case you don’t know, we have an Intermittent Fasting Group here at MFP. We’d like to have you join us.

Lately we’ve had a consistent uptick in MFP members joining who have expressed a desire to know more and have support. Stop by and say hello.
  • Losingweightforgood2019
    Options
    Yup

23:1😉
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    IF 20:4 Down 8 lbs. in 6 days. Drinking only water for my 20 hour fast.

Get the Zero app for Android or iPhone to help you schedule your fasting.
  • caitconquersweight
    caitconquersweight Posts: 316 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I do a minimum of 14:10, but sometimes it's 16:8. Basically as a rule I don't eat before 12PM and don't eat after 10PM. I have a horrible binging issue and I've found skipping breakfast helps me. I also try to drink a minimum of 48oz of water in the morning before lunch. Not all at once I mean, I fill up a 24oz cup twice. I also drink black coffee. I couldn't do it if I wasn't hydrated and caffeinated lol. I've also found that skipping breakfast allows me to put a lot more calories into lunch, supper, and snacks. I love sitting down to a huge meal, and IF allows me to do that.
  • EmilyGray345
    EmilyGray345 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am. One or two meals a day. It helps me tons with binge eating.
  • ManufacturingMyMojo
    ManufacturingMyMojo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I usually fast for 12 hours at night. I usually eat a big dinner and then fast until lunch the next day. I do continue to drink water during this time to keep my metabolism running.
  • larwena7
    larwena7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm really hoping this will help with my binge eating too.