One third of the way there!

Options
I set out on this journey with 130 pounds to lose, and today, I officially hit the 1/3 mark! 43 pounds gone (yes, my marker reads less, but I count since my heaviest weight, which was 260, not 234, my starting weight here). Quickly approaching one half of the way there and going strong.

As I write this, I'm wearing the dress I bought months ago as motivation to keep pushing forward. At the time, the large fit a little snug, so I bought the medium. It's a bit surreal to have it on and not feel like I'm restricted in my range of movement at all, but I couldn't be happier.

There have been many attempts at losing weight over the years, but this one is the only one that even seems like it could be sustainable, as I'm doing it the healthy way and not falling into the punishing myself trap. It's certainly working.

For me, that already equals success. I've not completely slain my monster yet, but it's certainly wounded and on its way out =^_^=

Replies

• healthytanya1
    healthytanya1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You can go into the edit part of your weigh in and enter in the actual day you started and the real starting weight. Then your ticker will show your total weight loss.

Good job on your success so far!!!!!
  • livedb
    livedb Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Like Dory says.... "Just keep swimming" :laugh:
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Congrats on reaching your mini-goal. I am in the same boat, starting out at wanting to lose 135 too. I am getting closer but still have a long way to go....one pound at a time.....:flowerforyou:
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    wonderful!
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Enjoy your dress- by the sound of it you'll be too small to wear it in a few months.
  • VioletNightshade
    Options
    Thanks, all! =^_^=
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!