Weight Watchers

Options
Anyone doing WW? Need to get focused..... Can the programs compliment each other?

Replies

• kirstyandmychihuahua
    kirstyandmychihuahua Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have just cancelled my membership and come back to mfp. I was constantly going over points and craving sweet food! With mfp I don't feel so restricted.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Lots of WW members are now MFP members. Do a search in the forums and you'll see many threads.

Due to the WW belief in "free foods" and MFP being a calories in calories out CICO mentality, the two are vastly different.
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options
    I have used the online WW. I learned a few things about myself and my food consumption. The majority of my calories come from the foods on the free list. I would track on WW and then at night post my foods on MFP. Most days I was under eating and had to add something to bring my calories up. So I think for some WW might work as long as you don't start stuffing the "free" foods in your mouth with no control and/or not allowing yourself to eat foods that use up points.

One of the things that I am trying now (to see if I have learned portion control) is that I don't log my food until after dinner. I just want to see if I have learned to eat what is appropriate for me. If I have calories left then I can have a dessert.