Getting serious this time!

Options
This is my 2nd or 3rd time “trying” MFP, but I never utilized the community portion of it. I need friends who are looking to support each other, share ideas, encourage and maybe even compete a little. My friend Kathy and I switched from Noom to MFP due to cost, but really miss the simplicity, guidance and community there. Please add me as a friend if you’re willing and needing the same! Thanks and good luck everyone!!!

Replies

• JessievilleMom91
    JessievilleMom91 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

I've seen noon commercials but that's the extent of my knowledge. What made the plan so simple to you?

• aliciabolser
    aliciabolser Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    LyndaBBS...a home page for all of my daily tasks/articles that are user friendly and the home page isn’t too busy, with a chat room for my group only. This community tab overwhelms me with such a large variety of chat topics and the home page has so much going on!! 😬
  • sechesbro3242
    sechesbro3242 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Same!! Returning after several last attempts. Never tried to be a part of the community before but I figure it has to be helpful to feel like a part of something bigger than your own journey!
  • aries68mc
    aries68mc Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    LyndaBBS...a home page for all of my daily tasks/articles that are user friendly and the home page isn’t too busy, with a chat room for my group only. This community tab overwhelms me with such a large variety of chat topics and the home page has so much going on!! 😬

Welcome!

You can create your own group, if you want! Maybe that will make it easy for you.

• Nama_Slay38
    Nama_Slay38 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I tried noom, the idea behind it is great, however it just didn't meet my expectations from that I had heard a few testimonials from a few users with whom had signed up for it, MFP has always been my go to! Feel free to add, open diary, lift iron, daily logger and I interact with my peeps, I'm not a "serial liker" that's stupid and reveals nothing to someone. I'm down for challenges and definitely could use more female kickassery on here!