Supportive SAHM's

Options
I'm a Stay At Home Mom looking for other SAHM's for a bit of support, motivation and friendship.
I'm trying to get the baby weight off after almost a year.

Thank you! ^_^

Replies

• CPashia13
    CPashia13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m in th exact same boat! Baby is 1 tomorrow and this baby weight is so bad. I need someone to help me motivate!
  • TheRealSlim_Shelly
    TheRealSlim_Shelly Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, you can add me! I’m a SAHM and my baby just turned into a toddler 😭. I’ve been at this for 55 days and lost about 20lbs so far. I still have about 6 more lbs to get to pre-baby weight but I think I should go a little further as my body composition is much different now. I’m a supportive friend and could use the inspiration of other moms myself! Good luck ladies, remember how strong your bodies are!
  • coffeestrongmom
    coffeestrongmom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m a stay at home mom and new to this app! I’m sick of being tired, sick of being the F word! I wanna change...I just need some help and support!
  • runjosrun
    runjosrun Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I’m not a SAHM I work from home, often with my almost 4 and almost 2 year old and I’m working to lose the baby weight... about 1/2 way there it’s so hard!
  • MadKatter9
    MadKatter9 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your responses, ladies. I'll be adding you all right away!!!
  • HazelMayes
    HazelMayes Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I’ve been a SAHM since my second was born—he’s 10 now! I have four kids now and my youngest just turned 4 :)
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a Canadian stay at home mom. Took me 6 years to get the weigh shifted.
  • krazy1sbk
    krazy1sbk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    New sahm here, my baby is 6 weeks!