Uncommon food combo

Options
jen_zz
jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
Do you have any uncommon food combinations that your friends don't understand or think are gross?? For me it's ice cream with hot french fries.

Replies

• recoveryjunky
    recoveryjunky Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I haven't done it since I've started losing weight but mashed potatoes on garlic bread... No one around me understands! I don't think it's that weird lol
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Well... I have a few, but haven't had them in a LONG while.

Creamy Chicken Ramen Noodles covered in Raspberry Jelly. Mmmm!!!!! Delicious! I've ALSO switched it up and instead of Jelly I pour sour cream on it! Still delicious!!!
    I used to eat a LOT of that and then there would be days I'd eat frozen french fries with ketchup. My parents used to think there was something wrong with me...lol. At least I wasn't eating paint chips.... so I consider myself pretty normal.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Ketchup sandwiches.

Lately, I've been craving a hot, salty pretzel with salted caramel on top. T_T
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    hawaiian pizza i love it but other don't hmmmm and no i treat myself once in a while
  • jen_zz
    Options
    hawaiian pizza i love it but other don't hmmmm and no i treat myself once in a while

what. hawaiian is my fav! haters gonna hate.
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    grilled spaghetti sandwiches - yum
  • OCTOBERLISA
    OCTOBERLISA Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese with raisins and goldfish mixed in.
  • RBurnham90
    RBurnham90 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I've never understood why some people add spinach into their protein shakes with chocolate/fruit
  • klyn05
    klyn05 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    French fries and mustard :)
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    someone once tried to get me to eat jelly on crackers (not bad, ok) with HOT SAUCE (other hot saucey like items added in? jalapeno? )

yea i ate one and was like NOPE but the other person really seemed to enjoy it.
  • MsTru2U
    MsTru2U Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    French fries and mustard :)

Me too!!! :happy:
  • victoriavoodoo
    victoriavoodoo Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    someone once tried to get me to eat jelly on crackers (not bad, ok) with HOT SAUCE (other hot saucey like items added in? jalapeno? )

yea i ate one and was like NOPE but the other person really seemed to enjoy it.

That reminds me of crackers with goat cheese and pepper jelly. But I like mine better. Regular jelly sounds odd. Who knows though.
  • Amandamaezing
    Amandamaezing Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and pickle sandwich! So good.
  • Blitz_40
    Blitz_40 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and pickle sandwich! So good.

My friend eats those & it blows my mind every time!!!!!!
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    hot dog sandwhich, onion and mustard sandwhich, drinking pickle juice, french fries and vanilla shake
  • Amandamaezing
    Amandamaezing Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Chicken nuggets dipped in a chocolate frosty from Wendy's. The French fries and shake reminded me of that.
  • jen_zz
    Options
    I think salty hot french fries goes so well with anything vanilla.
  • JskC1893
    JskC1893 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Do you have any uncommon food combinations that your friends don't understand or think are gross?? For me it's ice cream with hot french fries.

I love that. Someone else said it, but the chicken nuggets in the frostys wendys was a great one for me too. All of that kind of thing. <333 ittttt.
  • Peachy1962
    Peachy1962 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Fries dunked in mayo! YUM! :bigsmile:
  • Harlequin167
    Options
    peanut butter & cheese has to be my all time favourite :)