Let’s make it fun, dag nab it

Options

Replies

• pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Ate smoking chicken for lunch - whilst wearing a Hurley tee shirt - yes I'm almost 40 and dress like I'm 17 so what I'm still cool af right?

That must have been a rebellious chicken.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Sitting in the car, farting twice, before going into target to look for pineapple pens.

Please tell me before once you farted you exited the car and crop dusted said fart on the walk into the store - right - of course that’s right no way would you fart in the car and leave it to linger in the hot sun to greet you once you came back right ??
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    Sitting in the car, farting twice, before going into target to look for pineapple pens.

Please tell me before once you farted you exited the car and crop dusted said fart on the walk into the store - right - of course that’s right no way would you fart in the car and leave it to linger in the hot sun to greet you once you came back right ??

I assure you I got out of the car lol.
  • JeBeBu
    JeBeBu Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Eating fruit and cheese whilst wearing scrubs and listening to Journey. Tell me I don't know how to live..

Minus the cheese (dairy allergy) this sounds perfect! I may just grab my grapes and turn on some Journey, too! I am already wearing scrubs, so might as well!
  • Cowsfan1
    Options

Phew - i knew you were a classy lady ? You are a lady right ? I can’t always tell on here
  • pizzamyheart
    Options

Phew - i knew you were a classy lady ? You are a lady right ? I can’t always tell on here

Currently I’m hairy, have a beer belly, and eat too many jelly donuts.
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Ate smoking chicken for lunch - whilst wearing a Hurley tee shirt - yes I'm almost 40 and dress like I'm 17 so what I'm still cool af right?

I ate food prepped chicken in a Batman shirt. Is that cool?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

c'mon now.... you can't eat that many jelly donuts.
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options

PPAP? This brings back fond memories
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Maybe they eat jelly beans instead?
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    mattig89ch wrote: »

There are no substitutes for jelly donuts. Unless they are cream filled donuts. And not the Boston custard cream filled ones. The legitimate cream filled donuts with the sweet cream.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options

There are no substitutes for jelly donuts. Unless they are cream filled donuts. And not the Boston custard cream filled ones. The legitimate cream filled donuts with the sweet cream.

You mean the frosting filled ones?
  • pizzamyheart
    Options

You mean the frosting filled ones?

I suppose, but they are usually called cream filled.
  • Cowsfan1
    Options

So dude or chick? I'm still lost here
  • Cowsfan1
    Options

You're the coolest of the cool Karen 😎
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

I never did get in on that, although i see it referenced all the time
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options

You're the coolest of the cool Karen 😎

I knew you'd have my back
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Basically it just reminds me of Z. I miss that mofo. He was part of what got me addicted to the forums.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options

Basically it just reminds me of Z. I miss that mofo. He was part of what got me addicted to the forums.

I became addicted when every day was another episode of “as the MFP world turns”
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options

Same.