MUSHROOMS love them or hate them??

Options

Replies

• ElBence
    ElBence Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    The smell, the taste, the texture, the thought of eating mushrooms................................................................................................................... ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. ALL MAKE ME WANT TO VOMIT. And now if you'll excuse me, I have to go rinse my mouth. I just gagged a little bit.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I have yet to eat a shroom that I didn't like. :heart: :smokin: :devil:
  • frenchfacey
    frenchfacey Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    As a former mushroom hater, I think they're the most versatile vegetable and it's like anything else if you haven't fallen in love yet it's because you haven't found the right one, prepared the right way. There's a gateway mushroom for everyone and preparation of that mushroom that would change your life. I think back on my years of mushroom bashing and feel sad for the mushrooms I could have eaten :)
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    HATE. I wish I liked them because of their nutrition value & I've tried them again as recently as a few months ago....still hate them :ohwell:
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    other then vitamins almost no nutritional value whatsoever but god do they taste great, except for cooked eww... dont like mushy mushrooms.

How about potassium, iron, carbohydrates, and protein? :bigsmile:
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    As a former mushroom hater, I think they're the most versatile vegetable and it's like anything else if you haven't fallen in love yet it's because you haven't found the right one, prepared the right way. There's a gateway mushroom for everyone and preparation of that mushroom that would change your life. I think back on my years of mushroom bashing and feel sad for the mushrooms I could have eaten :)

LOL This is cute. I have a friend that says the same thing!
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    No way. I worked as a guard at a mushroom packing facility during college. I guarantee you'd never eat mushrooms again!

My brother works in mushroom research at a major university and I've toured the facility where they are grown and research is done. I didn't see anything that would be a put-off for eating them.
    Curious as to why you would say that...

Anyway - definite mushroom lover here!

No kidding! It's called "wash you food before eating it." Clean eating is where it's at! :laugh:
  • ilmb87
    ilmb87 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    EAT ALL THE MUSHROOMS!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I like magic mushrooms :bigsmile: :smokin:
  • evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Blecch. They taste like dirt.
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    great sandwich food and being a vegetarian, it helps fill the void.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Mushrooms are gross. They are the bottom feeders of all other vegtables. Yuck, Yuck, Yuck!!!

agreed.
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Any morel hunters?
  • emjaycazz
    emjaycazz Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Love them. I make a goat cheese and chicken dish that has them during the winter, and then we put them on our flatbread with some sharp white cheeses and garlic. Yummmm.....
  • Jomarle1
    Jomarle1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    love love LOVE! <3
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    Raw: Yuck!
    Cooked: So good!!!

TRUTH! And on pizza.... delicious!
  • HealthyVitamins
    HealthyVitamins Posts: 432 Member
    Options