Back, again.

Options
sdolan91
sdolan91 Posts: 250 Member
So 2 years ago I started Myfitnesspal and lost 50 lbs! I was around 20 lbs away from my goal, and my sister died.

Honestly, after that, I fell into depression. I moved in with my boyfriend. I gained 30 lbs. I just really didn't care. Well about a month ago I decided I wanted to get back at being healthier, and my father passed away.

I sank down again, feeling sadness consuming me and I didn't do anything for a month.

Well, I want my life back. I'm getting back on Myfitnesspal, I'm going to the grocery store tomorrow, and I'm going back to the gym (I've been paying for this membership for a year now and haven't gone. Wow, embarrassing.)

PLEASE add me. I need support. Anything at all. I want to feel better about life again. I want to feel better about myself again.
<3

Replies

• wsualumohsix
    wsualumohsix Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Added. Got your back 👊🏻
  • johnnegri
    johnnegri Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    More champions have been made coming from rock bottom than ever came from privilege. One step at a time, if you need help happy to chat. 😁
  • LoraleiL
    LoraleiL Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for getting back up after some devastating tragedies. Keep moving forward and remember our efforts to live at our best can be renewed day by day and even minute by minute.
  • sechesbro3242
    sechesbro3242 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Added! I lost my father last year and have been in a real spiral since then. It's hard to stay motivated to be healthy and start getting back to being healthy until you remind yourself that your loved one would have NEVER wanted you to self destruct. I'm here for you :)
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for the loss of your sister. ❤
  • TheNewKristin
    TheNewKristin Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Added!
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Wish you all the best