Today is my day!

Today I’m starting over for the 100th time. Well it feels like. I’m 5’2 at 239 pounds. My heaviest ever! Super hard for me to go past a month of staying on track. Looking for someone to help with motivation. To be a person I can come to with the same struggles and be positive for one another. Last week i started meditation. Once a day! And it has been awesome. Would like to start working out but being to tired it’s hard. So i thought i would start with my food then. Well I’m Lauren message me anytime if interested. Thanks!

Replies

• jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,721 Member
    Hi Lauren,
    I’m back at it today, too, so I’d love to join you on your journey. I want to get moving again, and start walking my dog again. We both need the fresh air and movement. I also want to log what I eat, and cut back on junk food.

Jill
  • lboyce19902015
    lboyce19902015 Posts: 3 Member
    I have dogs too! Need to get my walking in that way. Great idea!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,482 Member
    Hi Lauren! You can do this! With exercise I strongly suggest starting slow and eating into it. I started with 10 minutes on my bike. I've since added the gym and lift weights and use the elliptical there every other day. I lost 55lbs losing and maintaining, then cracked down in January with weighing all my food, logging, and working out. Ten more lbs to go! Food is a great place to start! You're welcome to add me, we can cheer each other on!
  • bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    You can do it. Don't give up!
  • Lboyce1990
    Lboyce1990 Posts: 2 Member
    Thank you!! I’m not really sure how to use this site for adding friends or messaging. I will try and message you!
  • jm216
    Lauren, we can walk dogs together. 😄I took Roxie for a 13 minute walk today... slow and steady pace, except for rolling around in the grass. My dog was rolling in the wet grass, not me!🤣🐕

I’m off today, so I’ve gotta get the house back in shape...I also want to get my food log in shape by logging today. Yesterday I only logged breakfast... but it’s a good starting point.

What are you all up to today?

Jill
  • jm216
    Got 10,000 steps in on Wednesday... 😁
    Not so much yesterday
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,193 Member
    jm216 wrote: »
    Hi Lauren,
    I’m back at it today, too, so I’d love to join you on your journey. I want to get moving again, and start walking my dog again. We both need the fresh air and movement. I also want to log what I eat, and cut back on junk food.

Jill

That's how I started and seems to be working. I also have added a few members as friends and that motivates me too.
  • annliz23
    jm216 wrote: »
    Got 10,000 steps in on Wednesday... 😁
    Not so much yesterday

Well done.
  • annliz23
    Lboyce1990 wrote: »
    Thank you!! I’m not really sure how to use this site for adding friends or messaging. I will try and message you!

To add as a friend you click on their face picture and it takes you to send a message then they add you if they want.