Woman-scaping!

Options

Replies

• Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Cause I always shape my body and looks based on what random internet people prefer.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Cause I always shape my body and looks based on what random internet people prefer.
    :flowerforyou: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    If there's grass on the wicket, let's play cricket!

I think guys have no idea how hard and actually uncomfortable it is to maintain a completely no fluff zone, but I do prefer that.
  • charlene1873
    Options
    If there's grass on the wicket, let's play cricket!

I think guys have no idea how hard and actually uncomfortable it is to maintain a completely no fluff zone, but I do prefer that.

Couldn't agree more! but I keep it clear and smooth :0)
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    as long as she makes me a bacon sammich I don't care... :tongue:
  • BEEUK
    BEEUK Posts: 113
    Options
    Really? Some of you are getting so much action that you can actually choose? Hot damn.

On a side note: good job, fitizens who shave. I salute you for bearing with the itch when your hair starts to grow back.

Wax.

Shave? yeeeouch!
  • neonni
    neonni Posts: 6
    Options
    My preference is a landing strip. Being smooth IS sexy, but i like that little bit of hair, it's womanly. But even just a close trim is fine, or a general trim. keeping it tidy! if someone's fit i really wouldn't care enough to not to go there ha.
  • toukofukawa
    Options
    i shave. i feel gross if i don't! not sure why, i just do.
  • griff7809
    griff7809 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on the "bits". Not all bits are created equal. IMO, the amount of scaping should compliment the woman's body.
  • IZackV13
    IZackV13 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Well there's a thread about manscaping so there might as well be a thread about woman-scaping!

Men, what do you prefer?
    No hair, trimmed, or natural?

Either neatly trimmed short, waxed/shaved, or some combination thereof.

Ladies, lemme tell ya, if you're not at least keeping the Secret Garden pruned, "ain't nobody got time fo dat!" :laugh:
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I'm a girl but I always am waxed/shaved. I dont like it otherwise.
  • benjib84
    benjib84 Posts: 125
    Options
    No hair on my food, thanks! Though guys I only think we can expect such grooming if we are prepared to do the same - fair is fair
  • danofthedead1979
    danofthedead1979 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Couldn't give a monkeys, in fact I remember once picking a hair out of my mouth and wandering where it came from and I agree with an earlier poster, grown women are suppose to look like grown women.
  • luceegj
    luceegj Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    No hair!

But at the same time creeps me out! Like a child! *_*
  • TeamDale
    TeamDale Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Saved or just a tiny tuft
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Well, obviously. I mean, doesn't everyone?
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    for those saying it makes someone look like a child...does a man who shaves his face look like a child?
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I like to keep a nice, tidy little triangle or heart, trimmed all the way down. :bigsmile: I've gone bald, and I liked it, and so did the hubs, but shaving that **** is a PIA & it itches like hell even with a fresh razor :grumble: May have to try a brazillian wax next time....:huh:
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    for those saying it makes someone look like a child...does a man who shaves his face look like a child?

For my hubs, yeah... If he trims his goatee off, he looks like a 12 year old.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on the "bits". Not all bits are created equal. IMO, the amount of scaping should compliment the woman's body.

I totally agree. Shaved doesn't compliment every body type. But ultimately, it's a woman's choice to do what she likes best with her bits. :)