Finally found what works for me....

Options
Good Morning everyone!!! I've been here for a while and like so very many others I have tried EVERYTHING to lose weight. I have finally found what is working for me.
I LOVE following a keto diet. It's easy for me and I don't feel deprived but along side that I have finally found a supplement company that has made it even easier to drop weight and I feel amazing.

I have lost 54 pounds since April 1st of this year. I have never felt this good while losing weight and I haven't done any intentional exercise other that an occasional walk or bike ride in the process.
I would love to be able to share these products with the world. I am also a strong believer in: If you are motivated and determined you will do what you need to do to get the results that you desire. Excuses will get you no where. I am all in for reaching my goals and nothing will stop me. No cheating allowed. Water is your best friend. Believe in yourself.

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    What supplement are you taking?
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    If you would love to "share these products with the world" now's your chance. We are all ears :)
  • LyndaBSS
    Options
    Do we get a secret decoder ring with the supplement?
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,503 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Almost 3.5 pounds a week, starting on April Fools Day, huh? Sounds legit.
  • manderson27
    Options
    4rd1vjn5fi91.png
  • LyndaBSS
    Options
    If this was their only post, I'd write it off, but they've made over 200. Then again, they might all be about magic supplements.

Oh wait, isn't that what Jack used to climb up and kill the giants? Silly me, that was magic beans. 😞
  • manderson27
    Options
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    If this was their only post, I'd write it off, but they've made over 200. Then again, they might all be about magic supplements.

Oh wait, isn't that what Jack used to climb up and kill the giants? Silly me, that was magic beans. 😞

Yes the amount of posts is the reason we are asking the OP to elaborate a bit more on her success.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    LyndaBSS wrote: »

She's probably a beach body coach and this is the bait. Haha.

Too bad there is no magic pill for this eh
  • floofyschmoofer
    floofyschmoofer Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    It's MLM. I'm calling it now.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch of fitness MLM followers on Instagram. A certain group just had some big conference so they're all jazzed about being coaches right now so would make sense timing wise

I mean it's great when people find what works for them but it's not great to give hope that there's an easy solution.