Looking for friends!

Options
I'm looking to lose about 20 more lbs and then maintain by continuing to live a healthy/active lifestyle! I've yo-yoed a lot in the past, but no more! Just looking for friends to help motivate each other :)

Replies

• queen4evr125
    queen4evr125 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I used to be 637lbs.( now 267.6 lbs.) Have probably done every diet, fad , trend, the next weight loss vodo mambo jumbo miracle concoction that did not enrich my life, but caused the numbers on my scale to soar like an airplane leaving the run way. Food and I use to have a battle royale on going.( most times leaving me feeling like I had been slapped by a bucket full of bricks ! ) Trust me not a good feeling what so ever ! Now food and I dance as if we were besties. I hate exercising but know for me it is a necessity that I cannot escape.( like death ,taxes ,and reality t.v. ) lol !!! I am fifty going on thirteen ,loving life, crying, laughing, and being inspired by the infinite possibilities that this universe holds each new sunset. I love meeting new spirits that elect to be positive, humorous, truthful about not knowing how this race called life is really supposed to go. Perhaps we can motivate , enrich each other's lives with humor, as well as give new insights to each other's weight loss journey. I am in ...how about you ?