Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Last Chance

2»

Replies

• CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Member Posts: 1,466 Member Member Posts: 1,466 Member
    What’s one piece of advice you give would us professionally?
    What’s the secret to a long, happy marriage?

Also what are you most looking forward to?

And a side note, I made your pecan pie for my Dad and it was a huge hit. Thanks for sharing!
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Member Posts: 4,738 Member Member Posts: 4,738 Member
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Have you any special plans for your first day/week or retirement? Any parties planned ?

Just go on, make me jealous and tell me all about your retirement cos i am gona lay back and pretend it's me lol.

Ooh. Vacations ? Are you gona travel anywhere especially now your retiring, with more time on your hands? I'm sure I'm right in thinking you went to cookery school or something along those lines? How did that go, are you still enjoying cooking ? (If iv got that wrong or mixed you up, sorry)

😊

We're retiring July 31st. My girls and a few friends are coming over that night for horderves and cocktails. Our house goes up for sale the next day. As soon as it sells, we are packing up and heading for Phoenix. Already have a Realtor there looking for our home. Could be homeless for a month or two while we go through the process.

I have already been in contact with the Culinary Institute in Phoenix Arizona. Going to enroll and become a Chef. I'll never work as a Chef, but it's something I've always wanted to do.

The only trip we have to plan is an RV trip. My wife has always wanted to travel and see some of the National Parks, so we will rent an RV and take however long it takes to see what she wants to see.

Ha, see now you HAVE to come back!

You will have to share some of your recipes with us, and post some pictures of meals you made ! Personally I think you should return once, and share something lol.

Jokes. Happy Retirement! 🎊🎉🎊
  • avalonbluesavalonblues Member Posts: 556 Member Member Posts: 556 Member
    What’s one piece of advice you give would us professionally?
    How do you get a job that allows you to spend time on MFP while at work and how do you get a retirement where you simply do not have time for MFP?

Happy retirement!