You Know The Drill

Options

Replies

• beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    For some reason I want to eat everything garbage today! I wanted Perkin pancakes, chocolate, pizza and now I can see this stupid pilsbury ad on the bottom of my page advertising bacon cheddar wheels. Screw you pilsberry while I go eat my strawberries and grapes.
  • withabandon
    withabandon Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I had "that moment" last night and sent an SOS text to my boyfriend who was at home (he works a late shift but not an overnight)... I requested a PB&J sandwich (major carb cravings)... he brought me a Big Mac. :P Fortunately, tonight I brought an extra sandwich with me and made sure my "breakfast" meal was big so there was no carb craving at 1am tonight!
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Addis_Daddy12 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    That sounded like Tuesday night when I got drunk and ate a Five Guys Cheeseburger and a large order of fries.
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Good morning!! Almost 4am here in Baltimore so only 2 hours and 10 minutes till my weekend starts!

Those Pillsbury ads have been taunting me all night too, first the pinwheels and now the cinnamon rolls :grumble:
  • beautifulwarrior18
    Options
    Drinking always makes me want to munch munch munch. nom nom nom
  • withabandon
    Options
    That sounded like Tuesday night when I got drunk and ate a Five Guys Cheeseburger and a large order of fries.

At work?!

LOL

We have a late night cheeseburger problem that we have been working really hard to squash. Especially if we've been at a friends playing board games til late at night and have consumed some wine.
  • beautifulwarrior18
    Options
    Luckily with the exception of Jimmy Johns on Friday and Saturday everything here closes by 12 pm or 1 am :).
  • jennpaulson
    Options
    Five Guys = Mmmm.... I haven't craved that in quite a while, thanks : )

When I'm out drinking and on my way home my problem is a WaWa meatball sub and something sweet like a pint of Cinnamon Bun Ben & Jerrys or a donut if they've been delivered already : )
  • withabandon
    Options
    We have a local place that has great Chinese (and pretty much anything else you'd ever want) that is open 24/7 and does delivery. It is really popular with the after bar crowd... I used to do the walk post bar (about a kilometer) but now they have a free cab from the tannery where all the bars are to the restaurant - it's called the Diplomat so they have these big obnoxious cars with "FREE TRIP TO THE DIP" on them. LOL
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Options
    Don't they close the whole state of Wisconsin from like 2-7?
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Options
    It's hilarious. I know I am getting super old because I have designated drinking days. And not even once or twice a week. I designate 2 days outta the month I get drunk. First Monday of the month and second Tuesday of the month. It's pathetic
  • beautifulwarrior18
    Options
    They should close everything from 2-7 because that's when all the drunks are driving home!
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Options
    Not true. I get drunk and drive home at like 930pm
  • beautifulwarrior18
    Options
    That's because you don't live in Wisconsin.
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Options
    Nah it's cause I'm old. I can't drink til 2am anymore. So I get drunk and just go home and am in bed when these are youngsters are just finishing their make-up and rolling outta the house. Plus it's super incognito, cause the cops aren't looking for intoxicated people at 9pm. LoL.
  • beautifulwarrior18
    Options
    Baha in Wisconsin they're looking for drunks all day. On a lighter note, I have a strawbery seed stuck in my teeth and it's driving me bat **** crazy.
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Options
    You need me to get that for ya?? ;)
  • jennpaulson
    Options
    Baha in Wisconsin they're looking for drunks all day. On a lighter note, I have a strawbery seed stuck in my teeth and it's driving me bat **** crazy.

Since strawberries have become my main snack this summer I learned my lesson and keep floss in my purse now.
  • beautifulwarrior18
    Options
    You'd think I'd have learned from all the times I've needed floss. I should just put some in my work mail box.
  • beautifulwarrior18
    Options
    This convo got slow. Addi's daddy's patient must be choking or something because he's not responding anymore.