Concerned about reducing my workout during the upcoming semester

Options
I'm about to start the fall semester and I'm currently workout 5-6x a week for 1-2hrs. I'm eating relatively clean and healthy. But once school (online) starts I'll be doing full time.

The deal is that I've been helping my father take care of my mother on the 2 days I don't work. I do the weekends but I do cover my father when he has an outing or needs to do something. My mother has a rare Parkinson disease and dementia which requires 24 hour care. Mainly, my father and and I take care of her. My older brother tends to step in after he gets back from work and some weekends. I have two other siblings but they don't really spend much time with her.

My concerns:
  • I have LPR which I have to try and stay away from caffeine and junk food, due to the school and crazy schedule I might have to start drinking coffee.
  • Sleep. As stated in the previous bullet, might have reduce the amount of sleep with caffeine.
  • I also deal with depression and anxiety, adding caffeine may increase it.
  • Reducing my workout days might backtrack me. I don't want to loose the progress I have made so far.

Replies