Bikini/body guides

Options
vic1am19
vic1am19 Posts: 6 Member
Hello, has anyone ever tried out the bikini or booty guides? I’m considering writing one myself but I need more pros and cons. I have a few but I need more. 😊any help would be appreciated

Replies

• Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    no because it's not my thing, however, have seen people get good results with that beachbody thing and also with this guy Coach Mark Carroll who has a bikini guide with how to calculate macros and workout plans. Google him on Clean Health Fitness.

people also like that strong curves or whatever it's called.
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    When you say you need more pros and cons I assume you’re not talking about writing a bikini training programme. What exactly do you mean by a bikini or booty guide?
  • vic1am19
    Options
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    When you say you need more pros and cons I assume you’re not talking about writing a bikini training programme. What exactly do you mean by a bikini or booty guide?

I actually am considering writing one however I think the term booty and bikini is not the best way to approach fitness or assist people. I have seen so many girls just a attend the gym to work with bands and nothing else. A different approach that inspires a healthy living rather than what you may look like on the outside.
  • vic1am19
    Options
    Cahgetsfit wrote: »
    no because it's not my thing, however, have seen people get good results with that beachbody thing and also with this guy Coach Mark Carroll who has a bikini guide with how to calculate macros and workout plans. Google him on Clean Health Fitness.

Cahgetsfit wrote: »

the guides I have seen yes Mark Carroll probably has a better one. I wanted to see if anyone had done stuff like body by Rachel or bikini body guide by Katya (I think is her name) to see if those that did it where beginners, and if there are intermediates who have actually tried it?