Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you think abs is a turn on?

Sharsou
Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
Do you think abs is a turn on for the opposite sex?

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Not for me. I've never been attracted to anyone with definable musculature.
  • Graceandlace
    Graceandlace Posts: 87 Member
    Yup.
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,713 Member
    Women aren't generic. Some find them irresistible, others find them ugly. Just do what makes you feel attractive. The right audience will notice.

• FitAddiction9
    FitAddiction9 Posts: 494 Member
    All about the abs each day. 🤝
  • Sharsou
    For me abs is a turn on.. although I’m not madly looking for abs in a girl but if it’s there just makes her look extra hot!
  • leobrah
    leobrah Posts: 124 Member
    Abs as in abs like Thor has in Marvel movies aren't natural looking so it's normal some women might find it odd-looking instead of sexy. I myself as a straight man I couldn't care less about a girl's belly. Of course if she's got a big one it might not be sexy but as long as it is flat'ish I don't care. I care about personality and just the overall chemistry, the stomach is definitely not one of the things I focus on, I'd say it face first and then probably the female curves.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Can save lives.
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    My goal this year is abs, because I think I would look super bad *kitten*, and my opinion of myself is the one that matters most lol!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Depends on the personality they are attached to :)
  • LiftNRiot
    LiftNRiot Posts: 463 Member
    6hyyfw4s5akg.jpg
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,357 Member
    Not really, a woman with a 6-pack ab i do not find attractive at all, but then again, i have no abs to offer either, so i guess it's also part of your own physique (maybe).
    If you as a man are in great shape, with 6 or 8 pack abs and muscles popping, you probably like the same physique on a woman.

I am mostly attracted to the smallest thing in a woman, her eyes, her smile, a little dimple when she is making a expression and as long as she is shorter than me, but that's not really a problem since i am 194 cm tall
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    s131951 wrote: »
    Can save lives.

Agreed. The antilock braking system is one of the greatest safety innovations in the history of automobiles.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    s131951 wrote: »
    Can save lives.

That took me a second... :D
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    edited January 2020
    I like a natural level of leanness...not super lean. A woman with visible abs is far too lean for my preference. In general I find popping, ripped visible abs to be an unnatural look on guys too...some visible definition on someone fairly lean is ok...but when they're just popping I think it looks weird...but that's just me. I had that look in my late teens and early to mid 20s, but I wasn't ripped.
  • LiftNRiot
    LiftNRiot Posts: 463 Member
    Personally i think its disgusting. Thats why i worked most of my life to have them. Really into self-loathing
  • wine_n_weights
    wine_n_weights Posts: 253 Member
    It depends who they're on

^^ this
  • phoenixrising5721
    phoenixrising5721 Posts: 2,252 Member
    I personally love them on a woman ! But that's just my opinion.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited January 2020
    It's not important to me... I prefer a soft body to a hard body, personally...
  • cyaneverfat
    cyaneverfat Posts: 527 Member
    Sometimes. I like them when they aren't too defined.
  • Sharsou
    Sometimes. I like them when they aren't too defined.

That’s interesting!