New and Need Accountability Friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• tamaratrenjen
    tamaratrenjen Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    cxleal wrote: »
    I would love some accountability buddies! I am a 22 year old college student and trying to just general better myself: food, body, mind. All that good stuff. I will accept any friend requests & please message me if you are in the same boat. :)

YAY added you!
  • tamaratrenjen
    Options
    Hi new to MFP I’m looking for accountability. I’m a major stress eater. How does this support group work?

Hi Deborah, we can add each other as friends and then on your home page you will be able to see and comment on each other's posts. I find that surrounding myself with other people that are posting words of encouragement or I can help encourage keeps me motivated!
  • tamaratrenjen
    Options
    I struggle with emotional eating too!! Such a hard cycle to get out of. We can do this 💪

Go Sara, added you!
  • kx7003
    kx7003 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I need an accountability team as I started off really well and lost about a stone then come July I stopped tracking and ate what I wanted. I feel terrible now and I’m scared I’ve ruined all my hard work. Please send me a friend request to motivate each other and make each other think twice about snacking and ignoring the MFP app👋🏽.