Insanity Authenticity: Real or Copy

Options
Question to all those of you who have purchased the Insanity DVD workout.

Where did you purchase it from and do you think that it is genuine or a cheap copy?

I have just purchased my copy and to be honest I am not impressed with the quality of the packaging and the printed material. i.e. Wafer thin nutrition booklet and calendar. Poor quality DVD binders etc. If I had paid £100 I would be sending it back.

My curiosity caused me to stumble upon the following clip. I have the first type package which suggest that my purchase is a copy.

My real concern is that I get half way through the program and have a DVD that doesn't play correctly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq2mrUeEhFo

Any thoughts appreciated.

Replies

• kelvincornish1
    Options
    That is why I paid the full price from the UK branch of Beachbody online because I know that I am getting the real deal. You didn't say where you purchased your copy from. I wouldn't trust the likes of ebay for something like that.
  • RockChickSarah
    Options
    i also purchased a real copy for £100 from beachbody, one of my friends purchased insanity for like £20 off another site, and although his discs play as good as mine you can clearly tell its a fake... on his 60 day program guide of the workouts you have to do, there are several typing errors.. a clear give away...apart from that though, it's a pretty good fake!
  • riveroflight
    Options
    Another way to make money off of a popular program, without crediting the creator, lessening the value to the consumer. Yep, it pays to spend a little extra and buy programs from the source or at least a legit affiliate.
  • Jessicahanzlik
    Jessicahanzlik Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    All I gotta say is that ship has sailed to the BAY. You do the math ;P it'll be in all 0.00's.