I have 11 days to be beach ready, help.

Options
2»

Replies

• whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    yirara wrote: »
    4 lbs in 11 day = 14000kcal less in total = 1272kcal less per day.
    2600-1272 = 1323 kcal per day.
    Nope.

You'd lose a bit of fat, bit of lovely muscle, feel miserable, sunken in eyes, straw-y looking hair, pale.
    Do you think people will notice those 4lbs too much or how miserable and sick you look?

I eat 1300 calories a day regularly and don’t feel miserable or look sick with “sunken-in eyes.” My hair is healthy and shiny, and I have some nice color from all the hiking I do. I think your response is overdramatic. 1300 is a perfectly healthy calorie range for some people (including me).

That said, I do agree with the other posters that losing 4 pounds in 11 days is impossible to do in a healthy way and without feeling pretty miserable.

• mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    whmscll wrote: »
    yirara wrote: »
    4 lbs in 11 day = 14000kcal less in total = 1272kcal less per day.
    2600-1272 = 1323 kcal per day.
    Nope.

You'd lose a bit of fat, bit of lovely muscle, feel miserable, sunken in eyes, straw-y looking hair, pale.
    Do you think people will notice those 4lbs too much or how miserable and sick you look?

I eat 1300 calories a day regularly and don’t feel miserable or look sick with “sunken-in eyes.” My hair is healthy and shiny, and I have some nice color from all the hiking I do. I think your response is overdramatic. 1300 is a perfectly healthy calorie range for some people (including me).

That said, I do agree with the other posters that losing 4 pounds in 11 days is impossible to do in a healthy way and without feeling pretty miserable.

I think the OP is male though. As a guy, I'd be totally miserable and hangry at 1300!
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    mmapags wrote: »
    So, you posted a topic with a question and people tried to answer it. Then you post that you didn't really mean what you wrote and everyone needs to relax? Does that about sum it up?

OP posts in moment of wishful thinking, realises mistake, tries to backtrack and blame everyone else.