No More Excuses -- Week 37

Options
13»

Replies

• Angela764
    Angela764 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ok so yesterday I took it easy on my workout I hurt my neck :cry: but it is feeling better this morning so I went for my morning bike ride. I am only doing cardio but at least its something.
  • tigermom79
    tigermom79 Posts: 740
    Options
    Hey team....WOW>>>>> Look at all the new faces and conversations going on!!!! That is totally awesome!

We have been camping for the past 4 days so have been out of touch. Need to get back after it. Starting a new tomorrow!!! It was great to get into the mountains....nice cool air...no cell phone...no computers....just family and God's beautiful scenery. Man it was nice.

So the challenges sound fabulous. So sorry I missed out on them. I am also anxious to get back to my Denise Austin DVD. It is 12 exercises in 12 minutes each day. There is a different workout for each day. The first one kicked my fanny.

Well....still cleaning and getting things put away, so better get back to it.

Have a wonderful week-end.

For all you newbys....Jack is the one that we send our weight to on Sunday and then he posts the chart on a new thread on Mondays. He is wonderful to do this!

See ya,
    Ann
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday all...We had a wonderful day playing in the cold water of the Davidson River yesterday. We did a little tubing and my youngest son jumped off of a huge rock into the river about 50 times. It was 99 degrees at home and at least 15 degrees cooler in the Pisgah National Forest. Today we are off to the lake after church. Trying to get in some fun activities before school starts back. Hope you all have a great day.

Ann...Glad you had a good time. Camping is one of my favorite things. Where did you get that Denise Austin DVD? I need a short exercise routine. I am just running out of time every day. Maybe I could squeeze in 12 minutes of exercise LOL.
  • amacd999
    amacd999 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey guys -

I am rather new to this site. been on about 2 weeks now. I would like to join in if thats ok? I just sent my info to get signed up. I don't have an elliptical or a treadmill but I'll do my best on the challenges you guys set out. I may not have thos ehtings but I live in the middle of a really steep hill so all I have to do is get out my door for a decent workout! I have been struggling with weight issues it seems like forever. I am basically fed up and its time for me to take some control.

I really look forward to getting to know you guys over the next little while!

Alannah
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Hey guys -

I am rather new to this site. been on about 2 weeks now. I would like to join in if thats ok? I just sent my info to get signed up. I don't have an elliptical or a treadmill but I'll do my best on the challenges you guys set out. I may not have thos ehtings but I live in the middle of a really steep hill so all I have to do is get out my door for a decent workout! I have been struggling with weight issues it seems like forever. I am basically fed up and its time for me to take some control.

Alannah

Alannah...(first off...what a beautiful name).....welcome aboard. I too have fought weight problems all my life. I am a baton twirling instructor and when I would compete and perform...middle school and high school....I was always so frustrated because of my body being bigger than the other girls. I have done weight watchers and gained it back. This site is wonderful as it is on-going and it is free. However you have to be committed. I think you will find a lot of inspiration and support in our group.

I also go to CURVES which helps and try and work out on my WII or a DVD as well.The challenges are definitely not a requirement but they help us to stay on track just trying them. Good luck and I look forward to hearing more about you!

Ann
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Completed Week 1 of the push up challenge, the sit up challenge, and the squat challenge. Had a rough weekend, tomorrow is a new day. Been really hot here, have lots of work to do, house and books. Cleaned my front windows on the outside today, and hopefully will get to the back ones later on when it cools down. Staying in where it is cool in the air conditioning right now, going to curl up and read and watch tv. Will check back in later on.

Eating was awefully on Friday, had a quad crop tour, lots or beer and deep fried food, Yesturday didnt eat much (to hung over lol). Today isnt' to bad, tomorrow will get back to 100% counting. Wednesday will prob be a bad day, going to the bon jovi kid rock concert.
  • tamelab
    Options
    Hey guys -

Alannah

Welcome to the group. You will like it here. I have been on a dieting roller coaster since I was 15. I really like MFP because it helps keep me motivated. I am a work-from-home transcriptionist and it is a really big challenge for me to stay out of the kitchen all day.
  • tamelab
    Options
    Completed Week 1 of the push up challenge, the sit up challenge, and the squat challenge. Had a rough weekend, tomorrow is a new day. Been really hot here, have lots of work to do, house and books. Cleaned my front windows on the outside today, and hopefully will get to the back ones later on when it cools down. Staying in where it is cool in the air conditioning right now, going to curl up and read and watch tv. Will check back in later on.

Eating was awefully on Friday, had a quad crop tour, lots or beer and deep fried food, Yesturday didnt eat much (to hung over lol). Today isnt' to bad, tomorrow will get back to 100% counting. Wednesday will prob be a bad day, going to the bon jovi kid rock concert.

Sounds like a fun concert coming up. Enjoy! It is unbearably hot here too. It was 100 degrees in South Carolina today.
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I have quite a few weigh ins already, please send them to me, and I will post this evening.
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Good morning team.....Back on the wagon this morning!!!! Charting my food and everything! Can't wait to get back to CURVES tonight. I can't believe how much I miss it when I can't go!

Everyone have a wonderful day!
    Ann
  • tamelab
    Options
    Happy Monday...That doesn't even sound right LOL. Back to the gym today for me. Have a great day!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Hi team......Looks like we made it through another Monday!!!!! YIPEE!!!

I just finished my Monday segment of Denise Austin's Daily Dozen.....Holy Gamoly!!! Tammy.....you should try it. It almost takes longer for the DVD to load than to work through it. BUT man oh man....it is a great work out. I also got the book that has some added extras in it. I am anxious to make it through the 1st full week since we went on vacation last week and i didn't finish the week.

Getting ready for the hubby and I to go out for our walk. I am determined to stay active this week.

Hope everyone has a great evening.

Ann
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Had a good day today. Gave my livingroom a very good cleaning, washed walls, shampooed etc. Never made it for my walk/jog tonight, didnt finish supper till 730. Tomorrow is another day. Did complete W2D1 of pushup, squat, and sit up challenge. Arms feel like jello after the wall washing and the pushups.

Hope everyone had a good day.

Ann you have my intrigued with your DVD's, I just don't know if i really need anymore. I should really do the Biggest Loser ones that I have lol.