Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Hey, fun fact. . . Tell me a fun fact about yourself!

Replies

• s131951s131951 Posts: 3,344Member Member Posts: 3,344Member Member
    s131951 wrote: »
    Wow, I wasn't thinking that, but I am now. That's pretty cool!

sometimes i see the future too so

I know you didn't ask for money, but do you take tips?
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Posts: 16,627Member Member Posts: 16,627Member Member
    i can literally read people’s minds

ut oh.
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 5,434Member Member Posts: 5,434Member Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

ut oh.

that’s right i know and i’m just as horrified as u would expect smh
  • TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Posts: 885Member Member Posts: 885Member Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I found my mom's brother, after they'd been split up when he was 1 1/2 and my mom was around 5. When I got them reunited my mom was 78 by then. My grandmother had died in childbirth so my grandfather put his dds into an orphanage and I guess back then the boys became wards of the state. Come to find out my uncle had lived less than 10 miles from us for much of his childhood but my mom, her sister and brother never really knew about each other. They were able to reconnect for a couple of years before they all passed away.

It's too bad they spent so much time apart, but nice that they were finally able to connect through your efforts.
  • IslandGal3IslandGal3 Posts: 2,209Member Member Posts: 2,209Member Member
    I'm not comfortable around clutter. I'm an extreme neat freak and can't lay down at night (peacefully) if there's a dish in my sink.
    I'm not comfortable around clutter. I'm an extreme neat freak and can't lay down at night (peacefully) if there's a dish in my sink.

😅 I'm the same way.

Hello fellow neat freaks. 🙃
  • muskieschaefmuskieschaef Posts: 27Member Member Posts: 27Member Member
    I have two left feet 😂🤷🏻‍♂️😉
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Posts: 1,241Member Member Posts: 1,241Member Member
    I used to hate going to the dentist so much that over 30 yrs. went by before I went for anything other than emergency visits. :blush: But then I went to a different dentist, and actually love it now. :)
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 11,317Member, Premium Member Posts: 11,317Member, Premium Member
    One of my most favorite foods,,,

7c9u6jb3wn74.jpeg
  • jeepmanromerojeepmanromero Posts: 111Member Member Posts: 111Member Member

7c9u6jb3wn74.jpeg

Yummy
  • emeraldeyes2020emeraldeyes2020 Posts: 234Member Member Posts: 234Member Member

Ok what am I thinking 🤔

you are thinking about the coming weekend and whether or not u should make/break plans

and you are thinking about dinner tonight

Hey she’s not lying! 🤯
  • emeraldeyes2020emeraldeyes2020 Posts: 234Member Member Posts: 234Member Member
    A (not so fun) fun fact:
    Today I am month sober.

Congratulations! 🤗
  • _Miss_chievous__Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,481Member Member Posts: 2,481Member Member
    A (not so fun) fun fact:
    Today I am month sober.

Awesome!! ❤
  • Deadman_DiggingupDeadman_Diggingup Posts: 2,767Member Member Posts: 2,767Member Member
    A (not so fun) fun fact:
    Today I am month sober.

Awesome!! ❤

I should celebrate.... first round on me!
  • Sand_TIgerSand_TIger Posts: 126Member Member Posts: 126Member Member
    Fun fact about myself... when I was in college I dressed up as Vader and went to my French class that way. Then afterwards I went to the undergrad library and asked them if they had the plans for the rebel base. The librarian there said "ummmm... maybe try the map library." Side note: I'm 5'3" so I made a very short, round Vader.

(Congrats to Deadman on the sobriety. I'll have a tonic with lime.)
  • _Miss_chievous__Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,481Member Member Posts: 2,481Member Member
    A (not so fun) fun fact:
    Today I am month sober.

Awesome!! ❤

I should celebrate.... first round on me!

oxigxyc477c6.gif
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 9,960Member Member Posts: 9,960Member Member

7c9u6jb3wn74.jpeg

I want this
  • r3d_butt3rfly_r3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 2,095Member Member Posts: 2,095Member Member
    A (not so fun) fun fact:
    Today I am month sober.

This is fantastic! Congratulations!