Hey, fun fact. . . Tell me a fun fact about yourself!

Options
1343536373840»

Replies

• twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    fstrickl wrote: »
    For @MelG7777
    It’s old and this was not my best look but we dressed up for the occasion and I think my gold sequin top was perfect for it. 😂

hmovnxwzxc28.jpeg

😂❤️
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    @fstrickl How cool is that??!! Did you get his autograph? :)
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I would've asked for more than a John Hancock.

That's Richard Simmons! I want his sweaty headband or more!
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    @chuckle_bunny Sweaty jock strap maybe?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    I carry a satchel...a "man bag"...a "murse". I really don't know why more guys don't...it's far better than stuffing your pockets with crap and sitting on your wallet all day. My daily murse is a small sling type of backpack...I initially bought it as a very small diaper bag when my oldest was born as I wasn't out and about with him alone enough to warrant a huge diaper bag, but needed something. Then I just started putting other things in there...keys...wallet, etc and haven't looked back.

I have a nice leather bag for more formal occasions or those occasions when I need to be dressed up.
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    @chuckle_bunny Sweaty jock strap maybe?

Haha, no I did not get either. He did proceed to kiss us each on the cheek after this which was about as much Richard Simmons as I want tbh. 😂
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    I carry a satchel...a "man bag"...a "murse". I really don't know why more guys don't...it's far better than stuffing your pockets with crap and sitting on your wallet all day. My daily murse is a small sling type of backpack...I initially bought it as a very small diaper bag when my oldest was born as I wasn't out and about with him alone enough to warrant a huge diaper bag, but needed something. Then I just started putting other things in there...keys...wallet, etc and haven't looked back.

I have a nice leather bag for more formal occasions or those occasions when I need to be dressed up.

I call that smart.

Damn, these gender norms got hands
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »

I'll carry a messenger bag from time to time.

It's great.

Inside you'll find a couple of cell phones, car keys for several vehicles, reading glasses, a billfold, a covid face mask or two, headphones, a field-book for notes, maybe a water bottle.... and yes, at times, a legally carried weapon.

• ReenieHJ
    Options
    Murses? :) I thought the term was European Carryall.

I hate carrying purses or anything. If I'm going to lose or leave anything behind, it's going to be whatever is not stuffed in my pockets.
  • Thoin
    Thoin Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this is fun but one time I had a bad bloody nose, so bad that blood came out of my eyes at one point. That was scary.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Thoin wrote: »
    I don't know if this is fun but one time I had a bad bloody nose, so bad that blood came out of my eyes at one point. That was scary.

Wow, did someone snot you one or was it bleeding for no apparent reason? Scary.. 🙀