Weight

Options
How often does everyone weight themselves? I’m partial to not until I go to doctors on 19th but also want to now lol

Replies

• lcyama
    lcyama Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Once a week on Monday morning, before breakfast. Helps keep me accountable on the weekend.
  • cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Every morning - I use an app called Happy Scale. I'm a data nerd, it helps me to maintain motivation and track progress.
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I used to weigh every week. Then when my loss started slowing down as I got closer to my goal (and I felt more comfortable seeing the natural weight fluctuations), I switched to weighing every weekday morning and using the Happy Scale app to smooth out the weight trend line. Now that I’m in maintenance, I am still weighing almost every weekday and keeping an eye on the trend. It usually varies between 129 and 133.
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Every morning. It helps me to be aware of and accepting of fluctuations. Also helps me remember to take care of my stomach. I have stomach problems and when my weight starts creeping up I know I need another few doses of meds.
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Bare minimum once a week under the same conditions of clothing and... hydration.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,748 Member
    Options
    I prefer to weigh daily. I'm away from scale on vacation and it feels weird not to do it!