No weight loss since June

Options
rinalansi
rinalansi Posts: 7 Member
I started counting calories since May lost 10 than my weight stopped at 164 and 166
I’m 5’3
Weight 165 today
I eat clean I eat lots off eggs
No suger at all
Any help please

Replies

• KIC127
    KIC127 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Do you weigh and log absolutely everything you eat?
  • rinalansi
    Options
    Yes I do weigh everything I eat
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Are you double checking your entries? If you eat lots of eggs and you have chosen an entry for a different size than you are consuming, you could be off by quite a bit with that one food.

Have you added any exercise? New exercise can cause our muscles to retain water.

I often have months where everything is on point, but the weightloss just doesn't happen. If everything is genuinely on point, it will come off eventually.
  • rinalansi
    Options
    Danp wrote: »
    Your logging doesn't look accurate or complete and you're likely eating far more calories than you realise.

Looking at your food diary there are a few things that jump out to me to indicate this.

Firstly, you're using volume measurements. Cups, half cups, teaspoons are inaccurate. How "large" is a large? how "medium" is medium? What size is '1 egg'? You need to WEIGH everything to the gram is possible.

Next, you're using generic entries that are complete guesses and likely VERY wrong. For example, how do you know that "Home Made - Soft Shell Tacos" are 460cal? Logging Tacos accurately would probably look more like:
    - Taco shell - Xg - XXXcals
    - Beef mince - Xg - XXXcals
    - Onion Xg - XXXcal
    - Cooking Oil - Xg - XXXcals
    - Tomato - Xg - XXXcal
    - Jalapeno - Xg - XXXcal
    - Salsa - Xg - XXXcal
    - Sour Cream - Xg - XXXcal

Lastly, this inaccurate logging is compounded by the fact that you're logging incompletely.
    There are what appear to be incomplete meals. Monday you logged 3 'eggs' for breakfast. Did you just crack those eggs into a glass and drink them? No cooking? no condiments, no other ingredients? For lunch you logged 1 cup of oatmeal and 3 dates? Did you eat that oatmeal dry out of the box?
    There are also whole meals and entire days where you haven't logged at all. Saturday you logged no Dinner. Sunday you logged no food at all.

You can't know how many calories you're eating if you're not recording the food you're eating, in the weights you're eating using accurate and reliable database entries.

Tighten up your logging so that you can find out how many calories you REALLY eating will be a huge step in the right direction.

G'luck
    Thank you so much for explaining to me how to count calories
    No more guessing
    I boil the egg and eat my oatmeal mix with water 😅

• rinalansi
    Options
    Are you double checking your entries? If you eat lots of eggs and you have chosen an entry for a different size than you are consuming, you could be off by quite a bit with that one food.

Have you added any exercise? New exercise can cause our muscles to retain water.

I often have months where everything is on point, but the weightloss just doesn't happen. If everything is genuinely on point, it will come off eventually.
    Thank you 🙏