Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

size 14 to size 8/10

georgieamber2georgieamber2 Posts: 188Member Member Posts: 188Member Member
5tdjsg7n7x96.png

I’ve been so down about my body recently, that this really made me feel better. It’s OK to have doubts, but the key I’ve found is CONSISTENCY! This is over 2 years. 80% of my diet is whole foods and my whole diet is plant-based. I also do cardio and strength training ❤️🚀

Replies

• TheMrWobblyTheMrWobbly Posts: 929Member Member Posts: 929Member Member
    Congratulations on your success, you look good in both pictures.
  • sexybug6sexybug6 Posts: 153Member Member Posts: 153Member Member
    Brillant well done
  • GrizzledSquirrelGrizzledSquirrel Posts: 22Member Member Posts: 22Member Member
    Well done! Looks like you did it the “right” way too - steady, consistent and exercise. I aspire to the same. Thanks for the inspiration today.
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 4,276Member Member Posts: 4,276Member Member
    Wow you look a lot smaller than a 10! Great job!
  • WSwalknLAC9000WSwalknLAC9000 Posts: 40Member Member Posts: 40Member Member
    Awesome to hear about the hard work & dedication. Your post is inspirational! Good luck on attaining your goals.
  • georgieamber2georgieamber2 Posts: 188Member Member Posts: 188Member Member
    These comments almost made me cry!! Thank you so much everyone💓💓💓
  • georgieamber2georgieamber2 Posts: 188Member Member Posts: 188Member Member

Thankyou so much!! I’m quite tall (5ft7) with quite wide hips which could be it💛💛
  • RelCanonicalRelCanonical Posts: 2,578Member Member Posts: 2,578Member Member

Thankyou so much!! I’m quite tall (5ft7) with quite wide hips which could be it💛💛

I was gonna ask, haha. I'm a size 8 right now but I'm only 5'1'' so I look wider proportionally, lol. You look great!
    edited August 1
  • fabysfafabysfa Posts: 15Member Member Posts: 15Member Member
    Congrats keep up the good work! 😊👍 plant base is the best way to go! I've been whole foods plant base only for a while now, minimum processed food and I've been loosing good amounts of weight
  • MADDIESMOMMY6611MADDIESMOMMY6611 Posts: 127Member Member Posts: 127Member Member
    You look amazing, but also looked great at a size 14!
  • elisa123galelisa123gal Posts: 3,581Member Member Posts: 3,581Member Member
    Here here! to the whole foods diet. I do the same and don't count calories and it works for me too. You look fabulous!!!!
  • lapesadillalapesadilla Posts: 43Member, Premium Member Posts: 43Member, Premium Member
    You look fabulous! Also I love that lady photobombing you back there!