Anyone doing WW?

Options
I'm currently doing WW but also trying to log in on MFP. Would love some fellow weight watchers friends to see how others use their points and maybe get some new ideas. It's always good to have extra support either way so please feel free to add!

Replies

• Rachelcosby
    Rachelcosby Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I was doing both, but I like the MFP app better as far as logging. I quit WW because I was tired of paying to go up a pound, down a pound week after week. Also hard for me not to over eat on the free protein.
  • rsj7799
    rsj7799 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm a lifetime member of weight watchers. I only use this app to log at this point though.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Lots of former WW members are here. Hopefully, they will stop by and chat you up.

Good luck!
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of the meetings and cold receptionists, there's only one leader can connect with, and I can get to her meetings once in a blue moon. The points don't make sense anymore. I logged one hot dog with a bun and 2 cups steamed veggies. 400ish calories out of 1430 but half my days points. And I don't like being restricted to a list.

That said, I use WW plan as a framework. Plan my meals around zero point foods, but be aware that they have calories that can add up. Nothing is free.