Premium vs Free in tracking daily Sodium

Hello, I have High BP and potential future heart issues. I want to track sodium & potassium. Dr suggested less than 1500 mg of sodium a day and going on the DASH diet so I’m wondering if I can change my daily goal? Considering upgrading to premium so that I can better track this. May use the trial for a month. Free version difficult to see heart related food numbers. Also trying to swim and walk regularly and integrate through my FitBit. Seems worth it to me. Are those of you tracking on free or premium version?

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Hello, I have High BP and potential future heart issues. I want to track sodium & potassium. Dr suggested less than 1500 mg of sodium a day and going on the DASH diet so I’m wondering if I can change my daily goal? Considering upgrading to premium so that I can better track this. May use the trial for a month. Free version difficult to see heart related food numbers. Also trying to swim and walk regularly and integrate through my FitBit. Seems worth it to me. Are those of you tracking on free or premium version?

premium and free both use the same food database.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,961 Member
    You can switch what nutrients you track in the free version -- switch out something you don't want to track for potassium (and sodium, but I think sodium is one of the nutrients tracked by default?).

Also, you can change your daily goal for sodium in your settings as well in the fee version.