Hi from 2011!

Options
So in 2011/2012 I was super active on here, lost 30+ lbs, had a bunch of friends I talked to who really helped me stay motivated. I've tried over the years to get going on MFP again, but life (and now 2 kids) seem to keep getting in the way. I think a key to my success in the past was having a network of buddies on my feed who I chatted to and who kept me going!

I'd love to have some new friends - especially if you're similar to me!

I'm 35 and have a 5 year old and 1 year old, and it seems so freaking hard to fit in workouts and keeping up with healthy eating. But I'm so tired of being overweight, tired, and just bleh feeling. I need to lose about 30lbs again (sigh), and more than that, as I'm older now I'm thinking more about the future and keeping myself healthy.

I think I'm going to attempt some intermittent fasting as well just to try something new!

Replies

• WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    You got this
  • daniellam01
    daniellam01 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Devonanne wrote: »
    So in 2011/2012 I was super active on here, lost 30+ lbs, had a bunch of friends I talked to who really helped me stay motivated. I've tried over the years to get going on MFP again, but life (and now 2 kids) seem to keep getting in the way. I think a key to my success in the past was having a network of buddies on my feed who I chatted to and who kept me going!

I'd love to have some new friends - especially if you're similar to me!

I'm 35 and have a 5 year old and 1 year old, and it seems so freaking hard to fit in workouts and keeping up with healthy eating. But I'm so tired of being overweight, tired, and just bleh feeling. I need to lose about 30lbs again (sigh), and more than that, as I'm older now I'm thinking more about the future and keeping myself healthy.

I think I'm going to attempt some intermittent fasting as well just to try something new!
    That's awesome. Keep up the good work.
  • Lynnew83
    Lynnew83 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 35, have 2 boys and going to start IF from Monday again. Add me if you want.
  • ethantelfer39
    ethantelfer39 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Lets do it!
  • letstrythisshitagain
    Options
    In the same boat! Have added you