Going to the doctor for the first time and they didn’t say you need to lose weight 😭

Options
This is kind of big for me... I went to the doctor this last week and usually, I always get told “you would be healthier if you lost weight” or “losing weight would prevent all of this”. Well, for the first time, the doctor didn’t say anything in reference to my weight... that felt soooo good!

If I could give any advice on getting healthy, it would be to not give up. That statement not being made at the doctors office made me change my whole outlook on going to the doctor!

Replies

• speciallisa
    speciallisa Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ah bless you, well done Hun! What a nice feeling and achievement! How have you been doing on mfp? Xx
  • amandawhatup62
    amandawhatup62 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Ah bless you, well done Hun! What a nice feeling and achievement! How have you been doing on mfp? Xx

Thank you so much! I have been using myfitnesspal to help track my calories and help hold me accountable for working out! What about you?
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    that's great, same here
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!