Finding low-calorie cocktail options at Las Iguanas?

Options
I'm meeting up with some friends tonight, and we haven't seen each other in a long time, so we're hitting up that good ol' 2-for-1 happy hour at Las Iguanas. Unfortunately, the restaurant doesn't list their calories for anything either on-menu or online.

Any advice of how to best estimate the calories in these cocktails, or what's the best cocktail to order? I'm avoiding anything that especially says "sugar" as an ingredient (yuck), but I'm not sure if a relatively straight margarita (tequila, salt, lime, and perhaps strawberry puree) would be a decent option? Looking to get drunk, not more fat!

I can always stick with white wine, and they do offer a Freixenet Ice "cocktail," which might be a nice option to feel like I'm actually enjoying cocktail night! But this is really stressful and I don't want to derail my progress with one fun night. Any advice? The menu can be found here, if anyone's curious: https://www.iguanas.co.uk/restaurants/kingston/menus/drinks

For the record, I'm 5'11", 281 lbs (...yikes) and I'm eating at 1,200 calories right now. Thanks for reading!!

Replies

• B_elzibub
    B_elzibub Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just stick with vodka soda and lime. Add a splash of cranberry if you wanna be fancy. Good job thinking ahead!